Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hidden Valley Andalucia
Cal Del Hacho, s/n, 29600 Alora, Spain – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Hidden Valley Andalucia
- Hi! Is there a hob or oven in the kitchen area? Are you allowed to smoke outside of the "huts"?hi...we have a shared kitchen with a fridge freezer and a microwave....there is also a gas BBQ there ....smoking is allowed in all outside areasAnswered on April 15, 2021
- Hi! We are wondering if there are many hikes available in the surrounding region that are reachable without a car. No need to give detail, just wonder...Hello yes there are and at the bottom of the lane leading up to Hidden Valley, there is a map detailing the different walks you can do in the area, ba...Answered on February 14, 2022
- Hi, we have six month old baby. Would it be suitable?Thank you for your enquiry. We regret we cannot accept children under the age of 12. We do not have the facilities to cater for young children or babi...Answered on July 30, 2021
- Hello , can you please tell me how many tents you have and are you open all year ?Thank you for your enquiry. We have 6 glamping tents. In previous years Hidden Valley (HV) is closed after 30th November until 1st March of the next...Answered on July 7, 2021
- Are Motorhomes welcome ?sorry no we do not have the set up for themAnswered on March 5, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 12 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|€ 20 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 12 and up are allowed)
Hidden Valley Andalucia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Children over 12 years old welcome when accompanied by adults
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Hidden Valley Andalucia of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
It's recommended to bring your own vehicle since this property is not serviced by public transportation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: CTC-2018186397
FAQs about Hidden Valley Andalucia
Check-in at Hidden Valley Andalucia is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hidden Valley Andalucia is 1.1 miles from the center of Alora.
The prices at Hidden Valley Andalucia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hidden Valley Andalucia by:
- Train 1h
Hidden Valley Andalucia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Hidden Valley Andalucia can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include: