Preciados, 37, Madrid City Center, 28013 Madrid, Spain – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 3072 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The hotel is housed in a restored 19th-century building. One floor is completely nonsmoking. It also offers well-equipped meeting rooms, a restaurant and a cocktail lounge.
Bedrooms at the Preciados are tastefully decorated, and most have a balcony. There is also satellite TV and a pillow menu.
The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Plaza Mayor and the Royal Palace. It also has excellent public transport connections, with 2 metro stations within 250 feet.
This is our guests' favorite part of Madrid, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Preciados has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 8, 2005
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does the room have a balcony ?The most of the room have balcony, only a few are interiorAnswered on 10 February 2020
- What is the charge for the airport shuttle?Depend on the people 1 till 3 person : 38€Answered on 10 February 2020
- What is the charge for parkingthe rate is 19.50 +10% per dayAnswered on 8 January 2020
- Do you have connecting rooms?We have connecting rooms, always under availability , will be 2 rooms Deluxe, one with one king size bed the other one with twin beds Thank you very m..Answered on 24 August 2021
- Can you hold our luggage after check out but before our flight out?Dear customer, we have a free luggage storage service for our customers, they can leave their luggage for as long as they deem appropriate. Thank you ..Answered on 28 May 2022
- Still looking?
- CAFE VARELA
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- MassageAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Preciados accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that for New Year's Eve, there will not be dinner included in the meal plans, only breakfasts and lunches. Dinner will be available for an additional cost. For more information, please contact the property directly.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Preciados
The prices at Preciados may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Preciados can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Preciados is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Preciados has 1 restaurant:
- CAFE VARELA
Preciados offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Cooking class
- Bar crawls
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
Preciados is 1,650 feet from the center of Madrid.
Room options at Preciados include: