Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa
Carretera d'Andratx, 11- (urb. Cas Català), 07181 Cas Catala, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 356 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa.
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Set in the Cas Catala area, Haricel hotel was designed in 1948 by the Mallorcan architect Francesc Casas Llompart. From the beginning this hotel has provided accommodation to important figures, Spanish and European, some of our guests included Montgomery Cliff, Errol Flynn and Rita Pavone amongst many others. Today, it is one of the most iconic and prestigious hotels on the island, with a privileged location on the beach front and just 4 km from Palma de Mallorca and 2 km from Puerto Portals.
Area Info –
- Cala Major Beach 0.7 miles
- Marivent Palace 0.8 miles
- Mallorca Casino 1.3 miles
- Porto Pi Shopping Centre 1.3 miles
- San Carlos Castle 1.4 miles
- El Garito Cafe 1.7 miles
- Abraxas Mallorca 1.8 miles
- Tito's Palma 1.9 miles
- Tito's 2 miles
- Bellver Castle 2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pacha Mallorca Nightclub 2.4 miles
- Palma Yacht Club 2.7 miles
- Son Vida Golf 2.8 miles
- Palma Port 3.2 miles
- BCM Magaluf 4 miles
- Aqua land 5 miles
- Golf Santa Ponsa 5.8 miles
- Santa Ponsa Beach 6.5 miles
- Cala Deia Beach 14.9 miles
- Palma de Mallorca Airport 7.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 14 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
One child or adult is charged EUR 100 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Hospes Maricel y Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The property will be undergoing renovations from Mon, Nov 20, 2017 until Wed, Feb 28, 2018. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.