Hostal El Castell
Baix Penedés, 24, 43820 Calafell, Spain –
Double or Twin Room
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Bera Arch 5.4 miles
- Sitges Convention Bureau 12.7 miles
- Sitges Train Station 12.9 miles
- Waikiki Beach Tarragona 13.4 miles
- Sitges-Aiguadolç Marina 13.7 miles
- Santes Creus Monastery 14.5 miles
- L'Arrabassada Beach 16.2 miles
- Rovira i Virgili University 16.9 miles
- Provincial Council of Tarragona 16.9 miles
- Catalonia College of Architects 17 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Marina Tarragona 17.6 miles
- Wine Cellars Güell 17.8 miles
- Garraf Beach 17.9 miles
- Reus Airport 21.7 miles
- Barcelona El Prat Airport 27.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hostal El Castell
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
- Tour Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hostal El Castell accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.