Nest Style Granada
Plaza Del Carmen, 29, Granada City Center, 18009 Granada, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1992 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Nest Style Granada.
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Apartment - Annex Building|
|Penthouse Apartment - Annex Building|
|One-Bedroom Apartment - Annex Building|
|Double Room Interior|
|Exterior Double Room|
Nest Style Granada is located in the main city center, so everything is walking distance. It was fully renovated on December, 2011. The design of our rooms makes Nest Style very distinct and recognizable. Each room has its own design, and our guests can enjoy free coffee and tea in our Living Room, with unbeatable views of the city!
Nest Style Granada takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Calle Navas 0.1 miles
- Bib-Rambla Square 0.1 miles
- Royal Chapel of Granada 0.2 miles
- Royal Chapel 0.2 miles
- Granada Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Plaza Nueva 0.3 miles
- Albaicin 0.3 miles
- Facultad de Derecho 0.3 miles
- Hammam Arab Baths 0.4 miles
- Elvira Street 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Alcaiceria 0.4 miles
- Carrera del Darro Street 0.5 miles
- Alhambra and Generalife 0.6 miles
- Sacromonte 0.6 miles
- Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard 0.6 miles
- Granada Train Station 0.9 miles
- Granada Science Park 0.9 miles
- Plaza de Toros 1 miles
- Carrefour Commercial Center 1.4 miles
- Museum Federico Garcia Lorca 10.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- puerta del carmen Restaurant 0 miles
- corte ingles Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 9.9 miles
- Malaga Airport 60 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Calle Navas Restaurant Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Gourmet, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood
- Calle Elvira Nightlife area with bars Cafe Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Lunch, Dinner
- Reyes Catolicos Restaurant Bakery Sandwich shop Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches, Vegetarian, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Nest Style Granada
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- Shared Kitchen
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 16 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the apartments are located in the annex of the building.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1992 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: