Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Carrer Sant Pau, 2 , Ciutat Vella, 08001 Barcelona, Spain – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1556 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Barcelona – Excellent location – show map
This guesthouse features an unbeatable location right on the iconic La Rambla, across from the Liceu opera house, and includes free internet and a buffet breakfast.
The Marenostrum’s front desk can help you plan your day. On and around La Rambla, there are many of the city’s highlights, including the lively Boquería market and the cathedral.
Wander up the Rambla, past street performers and market stalls, to the city’s heart of Plaça Catalunya. Alternatively, walk down to Barcelona’s beaches, a short walk away.
The Hostal Marenostrum’s accommodations with private bathrooms is functional and comfortable, including air conditioning, heating and soundproofing, for a restful stay. All bathrooms include a hairdryer. You can also ask someone at the 24-hour front desk for tips on exploring the nightlife.
This is our guests' favorite part of Barcelona, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Hostal Marenostrum
Sant Miquel Beach8.1 Very good beach5,100 feet from property
Barceloneta Beach7.9 Good beach5,200 feet from property
Sant Sebastian Beach8.0 Very good beach5,250 feet from property
Somorrostro Beach8.1 Very good beach1.1 miles from property
Nova Icaria Beach8.2 Very good beach1.5 miles from property
Bogatell Beach8.2 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
- We have alate flight and would check-in at approx midnight on the first day we have booked - is this possible at your property?We are open 24h, there is no problemAnswered on February 14, 2020
- when do I have to pay the remaining price of the room?We need to kknow your booking number in order to answer this question. Please let us know so we can help you. Best regardsAnswered on February 3, 2020
- I want to book two rooms for one night 27 to 28 August. My flight leaves at 21.00 can we keep the rooms till 17.00 at an extra cost? ThanksPlease note that it is not possible a late check-out due to the time needed to clean and prepare the room for the next client, but we will be happy to...Answered on June 4, 2021
- Are we provided with the towels in our rooms or should we have our own ones?good morning, We inform you that our rooms have towels, soap and gel, and also a hair dryer, sheets, blankets and pillows. Best Regards Carme PrunaAnswered on February 28, 2022
- Hi we are arriving via train to Sants Station around mignight. Can you please advise which night bus number we can catch to your location. ThanksFrom Sants Station. Bus: 59 Berlín-Nicaragua (13 stops) La Rambla-Boqueria. Metro (Our recommendation) L3: Sants Estació (6 stops) Liceu.Answered on August 22, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
When booking for more than 10 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hostal Marenostrum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Hostal Marenostrum of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hostal Marenostrum
Hostal Marenostrum is 2,450 feet from the center of Barcelona.
The prices at Hostal Marenostrum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hostal Marenostrum is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hostal Marenostrum include:
Guests staying at Hostal Marenostrum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hostal Marenostrum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hostal Marenostrum by:
- Bus 40min