Carrer de Taulat 30, Sant Martí, 08005 Barcelona, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 304 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hostal Poblenou! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
A 10-minute walk from Poblenou’s Bogatell Beach, Hostal Poblenou is set in a bright, attractive building dating from the 1930’s. It offers pretty bedrooms with free Wi-Fi, and serves a breakfast on its terrace.
Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Hostal Poblenou has modern décor. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom.
There is a range of cafés and bars in the streets surrounding the Poblenou. Barceloneta’s seafood restaurants can be reached in just 5 minutes by Metro from Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica Station, 1,500 feet away.
Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and the famous Las Ramblas can be reached in less than 30 minutes by bus or Metro. The city’s airport is 12 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Barcelona, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Bogatell Beach8.2 Very good beach1,400 feet from property
Mar Bella Beach8.2 Very good beach1,700 feet from property
Nova Icaria Beach8.2 Very good beach2,450 feet from property
Nova Mar Bella Beach8.2 Very good beach2,650 feet from property
Llevant8.1 Very good beach3,750 feet from property
Somorrostro Beach8.1 Very good beach4,950 feet from property
Barceloneta Beach8.0 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Sant Miquel Beach8.2 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Forum Beach8.0 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
Sant Sebastian Beach8.1 Very good beach1.9 miles from property
- Can we do our laundry on site? If yes, is there an additional charge? Thank you.Thank you for your enquiry. Yes we do have a laundry service (wash and dry) for 10€. It is a fast service and we always aim to get it back to you asap.Answered on 23 February 2020
- Hello! I would love to stay at your hotel for one week 13-20th of september, but I need to have a desk in the room to work during the day. Do you have..Yes, no problem we can bring a table to any room. And you can also work on the terrace, if you prefer so.Answered on 7 September 2020
- We are a mother, adult daughter with a 5 month baby traveling together. Would this room accommodate a crib? Is there additional charge for crib?Hello, thank you for your question. Yes, these rooms would accommodate a crib and we would be happy to provide one for you, free of charge. Warm rega..Answered on 12 January 2020
- Is there an iron and ironing board available?Hello, good morning! Yes of course, if you need it we will bring an iron and its board to your room.Answered on 13 January 2020
- Hello is is a pay later (at the hotel) or do we have to pay in advance?The payment is done once the free cancellation period is over. This is, depending on your choice (flexible, semi-flexible, non-refundable reservation)..Answered on 4 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- BingoAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional chargeOff-site
- WindsurfingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Daily housekeeping
- Express check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
1:00 PM - 9:00 PM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 8 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 8 and up are allowed)
Hostal Poblenou accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hostal Poblenou of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: HB-00414404
FAQs about Hostal Poblenou
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Hostal Poblenou.
Check-in at Hostal Poblenou is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Hostal Poblenou can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Hostal Poblenou is 2 miles from the center of Barcelona.
The prices at Hostal Poblenou may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hostal Poblenou include:
Hostal Poblenou offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Stand-up comedy
- Bike tours
- Bar crawls
- Cooking class
- Walking tours