Cettie Meriem, 4, Granada City Center, 18010 Granada, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 2896 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel Inglaterra opened in the late 1920’s. Although the current building has been thoroughly modernised, it retains its traditional charm. A true original. Sited on the corner of two roads, Cettie Meriem and Joaquin Costa, the hotel was designed by local architect Ángel Casas, renowned at the time for his work in Granada’s vernacular style. The original parts of the hotel include its facade, interior structure and some of the original furniture, such as doors, tables, stone flooring, banisters, stairs, etc. A classic of our time. The services of the Inglaterra Granada Hotel have been adapted to our guests’ needs to offer them a comfortable and pleasant stay: 24-hour reception, TV room, restaurant with buffet breakfast service, outdoor parking , meeting rooms, daily press, free wifi,international TV channels
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Granada Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Royal Chapel 0.1 miles
- Royal Chapel of Granada 0.1 miles
- Plaza Nueva 0.1 miles
- Elvira Street 0.1 miles
- Albaicin 0.2 miles
- Bib-Rambla Square 0.2 miles
- Hammam Arab Baths 0.2 miles
- Facultad de Derecho 0.3 miles
- Alcaiceria 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Carrera del Darro Street 0.3 miles
- San Nicolas Viewpoint 0.4 miles
- Sacromonte 0.4 miles
- Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard 0.5 miles
- Alhambra and Generalife 0.5 miles
- Granada Train Station 0.7 miles
- Plaza de Toros 0.8 miles
- Granada Science Park 1.2 miles
- Museum Federico Garcia Lorca 10.8 miles
- Borreguiles Ski Lift 13.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bodegas La Mancha Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Indian Muglia Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Bodegas Castañeda Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Heladería Los Italianos Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Convirán Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Los Diamantes Restaurant 0.1 miles
- San Agustín Market 0.1 miles
- Carmela Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sierra Nevada Mountain 21.7 miles
- Darro River 0.4 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 9.9 miles
- Malaga Airport 60.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Inglaterra
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 18 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 1 year||
Can use a crib or extra bed when requested
|2 - 11 years||
Can use an extra bed when requested
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Inglaterra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that standard double or twin rooms can accommodate 1 extra bed or 1 cot but not both. Triple rooms cannot accommodate any extra bed or cot.
Extra beds and cots are available upon request and need to be confirmed by the property.
When booking 3 or more rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that a maximum of 3 person can occupy a room.