Cettie Meriem, 4, Granada City Center, 18010 Granada, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 3236 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Granada
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Inglaterra! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in central Granada, 1.6 mi from its train station, Hotel Inglaterra features a traditional Andalusian courtyard with a shared seating area. It offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.
The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a mini-bar, and a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms offer views of the Alhambra Palace.
This elegant property includes a restaurant and serves a varied buffet breakfast. Public parking is possible nearby for a surcharge.
You will find numerous bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the hotel. The Catherdral and Plaza Nueva are just 150 feet away, from where the walk to the Alhambra begins.
This is our guests' favorite part of Granada, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have parking?Dear Guest, We do not have own Parking, but we have an agreement with a public Parking that is colled San Agustín. The price if you pay at the recept..Answered on 5 July 2021
- In your replies you mentioned you had permission to allow guests to park in Elvira street. Can you confirm what this means please (and cost)?We have permission to cross the camera of Elvira Street. To park you have to go to Parking San Agustin (19.50€ per day) following the instructions tha..Answered on 22 October 2020
- Dear All Please could you tell us at what time The breakfastBreakfast time is from 7 to 10.30 (monday to friday) and from 8 to 11.30 on weekend and bank holidays. Best regards.Answered on 17 January 2020
- Do your hotel have business centre Since I need to print some document - entre turkey formYou can send it in an email and we can print it at reception. Best regards.Answered on 29 January 2022
- Is there a bus that goes from the hotel to Seville?Yes, you can check the schedule on Alsa Best regardsAnswered on 23 December 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Inglaterra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that standard double or twin rooms can accommodate 1 extra bed or 1 cot but not both. Triple rooms cannot accommodate any extra bed or cot.
Extra beds and cots are available upon request and need to be confirmed by the property.
When booking 3 or more rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that a maximum of 3 person can occupy a room.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: H/GR/00002
FAQs about Hotel Inglaterra
Hotel Inglaterra offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Hotel Inglaterra is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Hotel Inglaterra include:
Guests staying at Hotel Inglaterra can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Inglaterra is 650 feet from the center of Granada.
The prices at Hotel Inglaterra may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.