Punta Del Roquito s/n, 35627 Costa Calma, Spain – Great location - show map
Set on the beautiful, white sandy beaches of the Costa Calma, this hotel is an ideal spot to enjoy a sunny break in Fuerteventura.
This new hotel has been built in a modern, Canarian style and is set around 3 outdoor swimming pools. When not relaxing in the pool or on one of the sun loungers beside it you can head to the hotel’s spa center for a session of pampering. Here you can enjoy a dip in the hydromassage or indoor pool, experience showers, a sauna, and a range of massage and beauty treatments.
Out in the sunshine, you can have fun playing mini-golf while children enjoy themselves at the mini club. Then, round off the day with a meal at the buffet restaurant and drink at the bar.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Costa Calma Beach8.8 Excellent beach150 feet from property
Esmeralda Beach8.8 Excellent beach1,250 feet from property
Sotavento Beach9.2 Wonderful beach3,950 feet from property
Matas Blancas Beach8.5 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- What is the earliest time I can have breakfast? (I have an early flight)). Also is there any dress restrictions in the restaurants?Hello!! the earliest time for breakfast is 7:30. About the dress code, we recommend long trousers for dinner. Have a nice day.Answered on July 26, 2020
- Do you have WiFi in the rooms?Good morning, Yes we do. Best regards.Answered on October 18, 2020
- Are pools heated? We stayed in Tenerife and water was freezing - what is kids pool temperature?Good morning, kids pools are heated, arround 25º, and one of the big pools. Thank you, ReceptionAnswered on February 3, 2022
- Is wifi in rooms free? Also, is there public transport from the airport to hotel. If not, how much a taxi costs?Good morning, thank you for your message. Wifi is free in the room. To come from the airport to the hotel, you can book a transfer in the following we..Answered on January 10, 2022
- Hello there… What’s the best airport to travel to please? And do you offer transfers? If yes how much would it be or if it’s a cab how far away? ThxFuerteventura airport id your destination if you want to come to our hotel. A taxi will set you back anything betwen 75 and 90 euros ( it goes with a ..Answered on May 25, 2022
- Still looking?