Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Belgica, 91, 07108 Port de Soller, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 126 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Located on Mallorca’s north-west coast, this modern hotel overlooks the Port de Sóller Bay. It offers an impressive infinity pool, a fitness center and a spa, all with fantastic views.
The stylish, air-conditioned rooms at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa feature a private balcony, free WiFi and a flat-screen satellite TV. Each one has a coffee maker and a mini-bar.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa has 3 restaurants which serve a wide range of dishes and offer fantastic sea views. Cap Roig offers traditional Mediterranean food and Es Fanals serves a creative selection of Spanish tapas and Sunset Sushi Lounge is popular for its selection of freshly prepared sushi, Asian-style tapas and locally inspired cocktails.There are also 2 pool-side bars.
Talise Spa at Jumeirah Port Soller features a hammam suite, a heated hydropool and a thermal area.
The town of Valldemossa is a 25-minute drive from the hotel. Central Palma and Palma Airport are each 35 minutes’ drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Port de Soller, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Port de Soller Beach8.0 Very good beach1,950 feet from property
Playa d'en Repic8.2 Very good beach3,650 feet from property
- Please could you let me know where is the closest place that I could book a COVID PCR test pre a return flight to the UK?Hello there! Please be kindly informed that we do offer this service in the hotel. Once here, we could organized it for you. in short notice. Best regards.Answered on 14 September 2021
- Hello We are thinking about visiting the hotel in May for 4 nights. Can I check is access to the spa, sauna,hamman and facilities included in the room..Correct. The access to the thermal area is complimentary. Kind regards. José (Reservations)Answered on 13 January 2022
- Hello, we would travel with 3 kids, age 3,4 and 5. Are there things to do for kids in the hotel, even a kids club? Thank youHello and thank you for contacting us! We are glad to inform you that we have a complimentary Kid´s club in the hotel (10.00 - 18.00h) for children ..Answered on 8 July 2021
- CoffeeDear Guest, Thank you for your email and your interest in Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa. We hereby confirm that we offer complimentary coffee in ..Answered on 8 November 2019
- Hi there, is there many restaurants/bars in the vicinity of the hotel or do you need to walk in to Port Soller? Is most of the area open by midApril?There are 3 restaurants at the hotel and one very close (Nautilus). The other restaurants are at Port Soller (3 minutes with our complimentary shuttle..Answered on 4 March 2022
- Still looking?
Cap Roig Brasserie
Food: Mediterranean, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Food: Japanese, Mediterranean, Sushi, Asian, European
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Cap Roig Brasserie: Closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Sunset Lounge: Closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Bar is closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Sauna is closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Fitness center is closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Spa/wellness center is closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Swimming pool #2: Closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
Swimming pool #3: Closed from Tue, Nov 16, 2021 until Thu, Mar 24, 2022
FAQs about Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa has 2 restaurants:
- Cap Roig Brasserie
- Sunset Lounge
Guests staying at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Kids' club
- Open-air bath
- Personal trainer
- Beauty services
- Tour or class about local culture
- Facial treatments
- Bike tours
- Waxing services
- Swimming pool
- Makeup services
- Locker rooms
- Hair treatments
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Themed dinners
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Check-in at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The nearest beach is 1,950 feet from Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa is 2,300 feet from the center of Port de Soller.
The prices at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa on this page.
Room options at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa include: