Stay in the heart of Madrid – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hostal La Zona! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This gay-friendly accommodations is just a few feet from Chueca Square, and is located in the lively center of Madrid. Hostal La Zona features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and private balconies.
La Zona is within walking distance from main nightclubs and bars, having the Gran Vía Avenue only 350 feet away. Places of cultural interest like Puerta Del Sol Square or Plaza Mayor are less than 10 minutes’ walk.
The rooms at Hostal La Zona have simple décor and a flat-screen TV, and come with a private bathroom and heating. Coffee and infusions available all day.
The nearest subway station is Gran Vía, and is a 2-minute walk. Madrid-Barajas Airport is a 20-minute drive.
This is our guests' favorite part of Madrid, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is there a hairdryer?Yes, there is. Ask for one when you need it.Answered on November 3, 2019
- Hi, How far is it from the airport? Can I take metro/train? And how far is it to Philippine Embassy?Hi, our metro station is Gran Vía (lines 1 and 5), it will take you: 1 hour from Barajas Airport There is also a bus service available, from the Air..Answered on September 9, 2022
- Is there a washer machine at the property?Hi, We don´t have a wahing machine for guests, I´m sorry. There is an laundry 100m from us.Answered on October 18, 2021
- Hi, I will reach Madrid on 3rd August around 11.30pm. Is it possible to do late check in?Hi, We do check in til' midnight. If you think that you'll arrive before that time, no problem :))Answered on July 29, 2022
- Hola, no creo llegar antes de las 24hs xq el vuelo llega a las 23 a Barajas, podré ingresar en ese horario? graciasHola, Si tu vuelo aterriza a las 23:00 te esperaremos aunque llegues un poco pasadas las 00:00Answered on April 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
12:30 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Hostal La Zona accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 12:00 AM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform Hostal La Zona of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Hostal La Zona
The prices at Hostal La Zona may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hostal La Zona is from 12:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hostal La Zona by:
- Taxi 25min
- Bus 40min
- Subway/Metro 1h
Hostal La Zona offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Hostal La Zona include:
Hostal La Zona is 1,650 feet from the center of Madrid.