Loiolako Inazio Hiribidea , 20730 Azpeitia, Spain –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Aizkorri - Aratz Natural Reserve 14.7 miles
- Sanctuary of Arantzazu 15.1 miles
- Chillida-Leku Museum 15.6 miles
- Provincial Traffic Headquarters 16.2 miles
- Basque Culinary Center 16.4 miles
- Tecnalia Research & Innovation 16.5 miles
- Gipuzkoa Business Association 16.6 miles
- Monte Igueldo Funicular 16.7 miles
- Monte Igueldo 16.7 miles
- Ondarreta Beach 16.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Peine del Viento Sculptures 16.8 miles
- Aiete Park 16.8 miles
- Santa Clara Island 17.1 miles
- La Concha Promenade 17.3 miles
- Calle Mayor 17.7 miles
- Old Town 17.9 miles
- Victoria Eugenia Theater 17.9 miles
- Zurriola Beach 18.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- supermarket Supermarket 0.8 miles
- San Sebastián Airport 27.2 miles
- Vitoria Airport 30.7 miles
- Bilbao Airport 33 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Loiola
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 8 per day.
- Ironing Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 20 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Loiola accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.