Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hostal San Lorenzo
Clavel, 8, Madrid City Center, 28004 Madrid, Spain – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1748 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Hostal San Lorenzo
- Good evening, I was wondering if the double bedroom comes with a private bathroom or is it a shared one? Kind regards, Martika MarcucciAll rooms comes with a private bathroomAnswered on February 11, 2021
- hello, we are travelling with a small 4kg dog, is there any extra fee?Good evening, we accept dogs for free but you need to comments in your reservations. Kings regards. ReceptionAnswered on June 3, 2021
- How much will be charged for the shuttle service from/to the airport to/from your hotel?Once you input your data, before payment, you'll have the total, as it depends on number of passengers and baggage (it's a third party service). Also,...Answered on June 27, 2021
- Hello! Can we have a room on the top floor with a balcony and street view if we book a Superior Double Room?All special requests (type of bed, window orientation ...) are subject to availability and are not confirmed in advance nor guaranteed.Answered on January 22, 2020
- Hola, can an iron & board be requested? GraciasGood evening, Im sorry but we dont have it. Just we have laundry service and minimum 48 hours to get the clothes back Kings regards. H. SAN LORENZO...Answered on August 27, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 40 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 40 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Hostal San Lorenzo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The fine print
The cafeteria is open during reception hours.
Please note that a maximum of 1 pet is allowed per room, only on standrad rooms and the property can only allow pets with a maximum weight of 10 kilos.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hostal San Lorenzo
Check-in at Hostal San Lorenzo is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hostal San Lorenzo is 1,800 feet from the center of Madrid.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hostal San Lorenzo by:
- Train 26min
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
- Taxi 30min
Guests staying at Hostal San Lorenzo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hostal San Lorenzo include:
Hostal San Lorenzo offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Hostal San Lorenzo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.