Hilton Madrid Airport
Avenida de la Hispanidad, 2-4, Barajas, 28042 Madrid, Spain –
Twin Hilton Guestroom
King Hilton Guestroom
Hilton Deluxe King Room
King Hilton Deluxe Room
4 Reasons to Choose Hilton Madrid Airport
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Hilton Madrid Airport opened its door in Summer 2008. The contemporanean rooms and facilities and its unique architecture by Miguel Oliver, makes the Hilton Madrid the ideal place to stay in the vibrant city of Madrid.
Area Info –
- Canillejas 1.2 miles
- Aeropuerto de Madrid Metro Station 1.3 miles
- Wanda Metropolitano 1.3 miles
- Barajas Station 1.6 miles
- Parque de Juan Carlos I 1.6 miles
- Estadio La Peineta 1.6 miles
- El Jardin de Serrano 1.7 miles
- Campo de las Naciones Metro Station 1.8 miles
- Torre Arias 1.8 miles
- Las Musas 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chamartin Station 5.3 miles
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium 5.4 miles
- Convention Center 5.5 miles
- La Paz Hospital 5.6 miles
- Retiro Park 5.8 miles
- Museo del Prado 6.2 miles
- Atocha Train Station 6.4 miles
- Puerta del Sol 6.7 miles
- Plaza Mayor 6.9 miles
- Parque de Atracciones de Madrid 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sienna Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport 2.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs EUR 20 per 24 hours.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Paid WiFi
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Madrid Airport accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.