Melia Costa del Sol
Paseo Marítimo 11, Playa del Bajondillo, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1541 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Melia Costa del Sol.
6 Reasons to Choose Melia Costa del Sol
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Torremolinos
NEW DELUXE ROOM WITH SEA VIEWS Completely renovated rooms . They are equipped with everything you need for an unforgettable stay on the Costa del Sol. Two single beds with the DREAMMAKER sleep system exclusive to Meliá, which can be converted into a queen-size bed. NEW EXECUTIVE JUNIOR SUITE Magnificent rooms measuring 50 m2 with a terrace measuring 25 m2 and sea views. They have a separate lounge with a sofa–bed, NEW THE LEVEL JUNIOR SUITE 50 m2 of bright, sunlit space and a 20 m2 terrace. The room has an elegant and contemporary design. Discover a superior service where you can enjoy exclusive areas that will make your stay a unique experience in a world of distinction and comfort. (Service for over 18 year olds only.)
Area Info –
- Casa de los Navajas 0.2 miles
- Torremolinos Train Station 0.2 miles
- Skal International 0.3 miles
- Calle San Miguel 0.3 miles
- Plaza Costa del Sol 0.3 miles
- Crocodile Park 0.7 miles
- Aqualand Torremolinos 0.7 miles
- Torremolinos Hospital 1.2 miles
- Playamar 1.2 miles
- Benalmadena Puerto Marina 1.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Malaga Botanical Garden 6 miles
- Malaga Train Station 7.2 miles
- Calle Larios 7.9 miles
- Carmen Thyssen Museum 8 miles
- Malaga Cathedral 8 miles
- Picasso Museum 8.1 miles
- Alcazaba 8.2 miles
- Pablo Ruiz Picasso Foundation 8.3 miles
- Andalucia Technological Park PTA 8.5 miles
- La Cala Golf 13.7 miles
- Malaga Airport 3.7 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 55.9 miles
- Gibraltar Airport 57.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Spanish, Local, International, European
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Thalasso Spa is open daily during March to October. From November to February it is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
A swimming cap and flip-flops must be worn in the spa.
Please note that children under 16 years old are not permitted to access the spa zone.
Please note, when booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that beverages and snacks from the minibar incur a surcharge.