Hotel Nerja Club is located in a quiet area of Nerja, 12 minutes' walk from the town center. It offers an outdoor pool and a sun terrace. There is also a spa area featuring a pool with jets and a hot tub.
The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Nerja Club feature modern décor. Each one has satellite TV and a private bathroom.
The hotel's buffet restaurant serves international food and there is a bar. The hotel offers live music and a weekly flamenco show.
Guests enjoy a free session at spa per stay until full capacity is reached. The hotel is just 0.6 mi from the beach and town center. Hotel Nerja Club offers a free Wi-fi area.
On December 25th and 31st half board will have a higher price as it will include a special gala (dinner) for guests with this regime.
This is our guests' favorite part of Nerja, according to independent reviews.
Most popular amenities
Burriana Beach8.5 Very good beach2,750 feet from property
Playa Carabeillo8.6 Excellent beach3,500 feet from property
Playa Carabeo8.5 Very good beach4,200 feet from property
Calahonda Beach8.5 Very good beach4,500 feet from property
Caletilla Beach8.5 Very good beach1 miles from property
El Salon Beach8.5 Very good beach1 miles from property
Torrecilla Beach8.0 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
Caleta Beach8.5 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
El Playazo Beach7.9 Good beach1.4 miles from property
- Hello! Please can you tell me whether the pool and spa are open (regarding Covid-19)? Thanks!Hello, sorry for replying so late. Yes, our Spa and pool are open with a maximum capacity, but working as normal. Thanks and best regardsAnswered on July 19, 2020
- Can our half board get upgraded to all Inc or is there a package for drinks at the bar..or can u provide me on here with prices for drinks thankyou so muchHola, thank you vey much for your inquire, I am afraid we cannot upgrade from the Half Pension, as is the maximun service we offer, and either we dont..Answered on November 21, 2019
- Good afternoon we have been to you several times. However we now live in Spain and will be arriving by car what are the parking facilities? Gracias.Good afternoon, Thank you very much for your interest in coming back to our hotel. Our parking facilities are referred to the free and public spaces, ..Answered on August 16, 2020
- is there any sea view roomsGood morning, The Hotel is located about 1km away from the see. There are three difrrent buildinngs and some of the roms in the higher floors have sea..Answered on June 3, 2021
- Dear sir or Madame we are staying at your hotel next week(our 3rd time)would it be possible to have a kettle in our room please.Hola ¡¡ We are glad to inform that all our rooms got a Kettle and a Mini Fridge for Free ¡¡ only main that we dont provide the teaor coffee facilitie..Answered on November 19, 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Swimming caps must be worn in the spa.
Spa sessions must be booked at reception.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), the GYM will be closed and the capacity of the Spa will be reduced to what the legislation indicates at all times. It can only be used as long as there are places available.
During the period from February 15, 2023 to March 31, 2023, a part of the hotel will be under construction due to improvements that will be made to the property. This means that in certain parts of the hotel there will be noise and people working on these works. Sorry for the inconvenience caused in advance.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Thu, Jan 24, 2019 until Tue, Feb 12, 2019
FAQs about Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe by:
- Taxi 1h
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe is 1 miles from the center of Nerja.
The prices at Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe.
Check-in at Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe has 1 restaurant:
Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bike tours
- Horseback riding
- Live music/Performance
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Bar crawls
- Spa facilities
- Open-air bath
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Public Bath
Room options at Hotel Nerja Club Spa by Dorobe include: