Ocean Drive Ibiza
Puerto Marina Botafoch, C/ Iboshim, 725, 07800 Ibiza Town, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 18 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Ocean Drive Ibiza! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.The Ocean Drive is inspired by South Beach and decorated in a Miami art-deco style. The hotel is even more impressive at night, when it is lit by blue neon lights and visible across Ibiza's bay.
The rooms have a minimalistic, exclusive design style. All include free WiFi.
The hotel's rooftop terrace, the Sky Bar, allows you to take in the outstanding view of the Mediterranean Sea, the castle and the old town of Ibiza directly opposite the private harbor of Marina Botafoch.
The ideal spot for those looking to enjoy the islands famous nightlife, it lies just a short distance from clubs such as Pachá, Lío and Heart. Meanwhile, during the day, spend your time relaxing on the golden sands of Talamanca Beach, a 5-minute walk away.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?The nearest beach is 3 minutes walking from the hotel. To get to other beaches, you would need to hire a car. You cannot go to all the beaches with a bus.Answered on 16 December 2019
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?The beach is very close to the hotel, a few minutes walk.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Hello, I was wondering whether there is parking for a car nearby? If so how far from this hotel and would you have any idea how much that would cost p..Good morning, Just in front of our hotel there is a small parking area where sometimes you can find parking. However, there is also a parking lot nar..Answered on 15 March 2023
- Can I bring my small dog <5kg? Thank youDear Sir or Madame, Small dogs are accepted. The cost per day is 30€. Best regards, Mariel VernieriAnswered on 20 August 2022
- Hi, if me and my friend wanted to stay could we have two single beds instead of the double beds you have to offer, I can’t see the option single bedsThank you for your request. We do have a few Twin bed rooms available. If you would like to reserve a room with separate beds you should contact the h..Answered on 21 September 2021
- Still looking?
- CuisineSpanish • Asian • International
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. That's about 214.55USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 14 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Ocean Drive Ibiza accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Ocean Drive Ibiza
Ocean Drive Ibiza offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Ocean Drive Ibiza include:
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Ocean Drive Ibiza.
Ocean Drive Ibiza is 1.4 miles from the center of Ibiza Town.
Guests staying at Ocean Drive Ibiza can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Ocean Drive Ibiza may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Ocean Drive Ibiza is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Ocean Drive Ibiza has 1 restaurant: