Hotel Palacio Alcázar
Plaza de la Alianza, 11, Old Town, 41004 Seville, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 879 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Be seduced by the charm of this beautiful eighteenth century house, the former residence and studio of famous painter and bullfighter John Fulton, an American who fell in love with this exceptional place. Completely renovated in 2011 in the style of Seville, this charming 4* Hotel is ready to welcome you in the Barrio Santa Cruz, the heart of Seville's old town and just steps away from the Alcazar Palace and its beautiful gardens, the Cathedral and Giralda. And don't forget to take time out for a drink or tapas on our azotea, a panoramic roof terrace with a magnificent view of the Cathedral and Giralda. Be charmed by our truly privileged location in the heart of the historic center of Seville, only minutes away from the city’s most famous monuments. Fall in love with the original and authentic experience of our charming hotel. Be amazed by quality and service designed to exceed your expectations, and our professional and always attentive staff, dedicated to making your stay a memorable one.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Contemporary Art Museum 0.1 miles
- La Giralda and Sevilla Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Casa de Murillo 0.1 miles
- Alcazar Palace 0.1 miles
- Archivo de Indias 0.1 miles
- Plaza del Cabildo 0.2 miles
- Santa María La Blanca Church 0.2 miles
- Indias Archive Building 0.2 miles
- Plaza de San Francisco 0.2 miles
- Seville City Hall 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Salvador Church 0.3 miles
- Seville University 0.3 miles
- Triana Bridge - Isabel II Bridge 0.6 miles
- Palacio de las Dueñas 0.7 miles
- Plaza de España 0.7 miles
- Plaza de Armas 0.8 miles
- Santa Justa Train Station 1 miles
- Seville Aquarium 1 miles
- Isla Mágica 1.6 miles
- Aquopolis 4.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercado de Triana Market 0.8 miles
- Mercado de la Encarnación Market 1 miles
- Bodega Santa Cruz - Las Columnas Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- La Azotea Restaurant 0.1 miles
- San Marco Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Bar Toro Toro Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Supermercados MAS Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Guadalquivir River 0.6 miles
- Seville Airport 5.7 miles
- Jerez Airport 44.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Palacio Alcázar
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 22 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Car Rental
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Palacio Alcázar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.