Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection
Gran Vía de Colón, 31, Granada City Center, 18001 Granada, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 585 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Granada – Excellent location – show map
Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection is on Granada’s Gran Vía, a main street through the historic center. It occupies the former 14th-century Casa Morisco, and 16th-century Santa Paula Convent, with its impressive cloister.
The hotel is a protected building, which retains features from the past, mixed with luxury modern facilities. It has a gym, sauna and Turkish bath. All air-conditioned rooms have a mini-bar and CD player. There is a bathrobe and slippers. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.
The hotel's restaurant, El Claustro, is set in the convent's former library, beside the cloisters. It serves lunches, dinners and exquisite buffet-style breakfasts. A snack bar is also available at the hotel.
The hotel is 1,000 feet from Granada Cathedral, and the Alhambra is a 10-minute taxi ride away. Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection is a short walk from the historic Albaicín and Sacromonte areas of the city.
The Triunfo Gardens and the Archaeological Museum are within 5 minutes' walk. You can drive to Granada Airport in around 25 minutes from the hotel; and Granada Train Station is 15 minutes' walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Granada, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection
- Is parking on site and how does it cost per dayDear Customer, Thank you for reaching out to us. We do have a private parking and there is no need to make a reservation. The nightly cost is 21.18€...Answered on January 28, 2020
- Hi,do you have any rooms with their own private terrace or patio Thanks and regardsDear Sir or Madame, We have 1 Deluxe Premium Superior Room with private Balcony, 1 Junior Suite with small private terrace. If I can be of further hel...Answered on December 13, 2021
- Hi, do you have a swimming pool? Indoor or outdoor?Hello, We have not pool, we have sauna and Turkish bath, free of charge. Thank you. Kind regards,Answered on August 7, 2021
- Dear hotel. Can you please tell us where in Granada can we find a place that will show Sky Sport?Dear Guest, In Granada is one of the most important sky station of Spain, Sierra Nevada, 40 minutes by car. Thank you. Kind regards,Answered on August 7, 2021
- Hi.........We are arriving late (after midnight). Can we offload luggage in front of hotel? Where do we park the car?Dear Sir or Madame, Please note we can park the car for you . You could leave it at the front of the hotel and we park it in our parking since we have...Answered on October 17, 2021
- Still looking?
El Claustro Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
House rules Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection
Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection is 1,650 feet from the center of Granada.
Guests staying at Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection has 1 restaurant:
- El Claustro Restaurant
Check-in at Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
The prices at Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Palacio de Santa Paula, Autograph Collection by:
- Car 1h 20min