Calle Marques de Casa Jiménez S/N, 50004 Zaragoza, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1994 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Palafox! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located just a 5-minute walk from Zaragoza’s Old Town, the Hotel Palafox includes a seasonal rooftop pool with great city views. It has free Wi-Fi throughout, and its elegant, air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV.
The rooms feature carpeted floors and classic-style décor. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some include a bathrobe and slippers.
Recreational facilities at the Palafox include a sauna and a fitness center. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Zaragoza.
The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food and has a varied wine cellar. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.
Zaragoza’s El Pilar Basilica is a 15-minute walk from the hotel. Buses to the train and bus station stop nearby.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zaragoza, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.Hotel Palafox has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 13, 2008
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a height restriction on car parking please as I will be travelling with a roofbox and the overall height of my car will be just over 2 metres..Good morning, Our parking has a height of 1.85m, but we do have a few spots on a special floor at the same parking reserved for electric vehicules, v..Answered on 6 November 2019
- Is there a height restriction on the parking as we will have bikes on the top of the car?Good morning, In our parking we can fit buses or trucks but for this space you need to tell us in advance as the spaces for the big cars is limited. ..Answered on 9 August 2022
- Are there electric vehicle chargers nearby? Thank youGood evening, Yes, there a vehicle charger electric inside the El Carmen parking (Company INDIGO)Answered on 20 June 2021
- Queremos 2 habitaciones 25-29 /8 pero con nuestra hija adulto con discapacidad intelectual y así hay posibilidad de habitaciones conectadas? GraciasDisponemos de "Habitaciones Familiares" que se trata de 2 habitaciones dobles comunicadas por una puerta. Si bien, para las fechas deseadas, no aparec..Answered on 1 August 2021
- Do you have motorbike parking? Is there a charge? Thanks youGood morning. We have a private parking in the hotel for cars, vans or motorbikes. Price is 15€ per night for motorbikes. Kind regards.Answered on 2 March 2020
- Still looking?
- Aragonia Palafox
- CuisineSpanish • Local
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Sun deck
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Pool/Beach towels
- Fitness center
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hotel Palafox accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the parking entrance is in Avenida Cesar Augusto, 14.
Swimming pool will be open from May 28 to October 2.
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Oct 03, 2022 until Fri, Jun 02, 2023
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Mon, Oct 02, 2023 until Thu, May 30, 2024