Set at one of the highest points of Gran Canaria, Parador Cruz de Tejeda offers panoramic views and an extensive spa. Each spacious room has free WiFi.
Surrounded by mountains and forests, the Parador is 5.6 miles from the town of Tejeda. The city of Las Palmas is 21.7 miles away and the beaches of Playa del Inglés are 28 miles away. There is free private parking at the hotel.
Rooms at Cruz de Tejeda are uniquely decorated and have lots of natural light. Rooms are air-conditioned and include a minibar and satellite TV.
The Parador serves traditional Canarian cuisine in its elegant restaurant.
The Parador Cruz de Tejeda's spa offers a wide range of treatments including peels, massage, all available upon prior reservation.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
- Hello, I’d like to make a booking for 14th to 16th. Can I get the same room rate on both nights? Seems 15th is 50% more expensive?Dear Client, Our prices are varible. So, it means, depending of the day, the availble we have, the prices could increase or decrease. Kind regards,..Answered on 2 March 2021
- Dear hosts we are celebrating our 10 years anniversary at your property could you please arrange the best room with nice view? Thank you so muchDear client, We will take it into account.Answered on 13 December 2020
- Do all the rooms have a balcony with great view?Dear guest: Not all our standard rooms have views/balcony, if you want to make sure of them, you can reserve one of our superior rooms for a supplemen..Answered on 5 March 2022
- Hi there How much would it be for a taxi from the airport? Would you be able to arrange this? Thank you!Good morning Dear Client, We can arrange a taxi service for you from airport to the Parador. The price is around 60€ Best Regards, Mario RamírezAnswered on 11 November 2022
- Hello, is there private parking on the property?Dear Client, We have free outside private parking.Answered on 18 July 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Cruz de Tejeda accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that parking spaces are subject to availability.
Please note that children 14 years and younger are allowed in the spa during the first 2 hours of opening, always when accompanied by an adult. Please check SPA prices, conditions, and opening times with the hotel.
Charges for extra children and adults do not include meals.
Please note that drinks are not included in the Half Board and Full Board rates.
Pets are allowed upon previous request. For more information and the full conditions, please contact the hotel directly.
Please note that reservation is needed to access the on-site spa.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Parador de Cruz de Tejeda in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Parador de Cruz de Tejeda
The prices at Parador de Cruz de Tejeda may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Parador de Cruz de Tejeda has 1 restaurant:
- Roque Nublo
From the nearest airport, you can get to Parador de Cruz de Tejeda by:
- Taxi 1h
Parador de Cruz de Tejeda offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Neck massage
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Full body massage
- Back massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Hand massage
Room options at Parador de Cruz de Tejeda include:
Check-in at Parador de Cruz de Tejeda is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Parador de Cruz de Tejeda is 1.2 miles from the centre of Tejeda.
Guests staying at Parador de Cruz de Tejeda can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: