Parador de Lerma is a striking 17th-century palace converted into a unique hotel. It has a popular restaurant with a wide range of traditional regional dishes with modern touches. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
The Parador de Lerma dominates the charming town of Lerma. Once used by King Felipe III, it has a large central courtyard.
The spacious bedrooms in the Parador de Lerma are decorated in a classical style. They have antique furniture and terracotta tiles on the floor. They all have TVs and air conditioning.
Set in an original part of the building, the Parador de Lerma’s restaurant has a grand vaulted ceiling and paintings on the walls.
The small town of Lerma has kept many buildings from the 16th century. It has a number of good restaurants. Lerma is also ideal for visiting the city of Burgos, which is just 19 mi away. Covarrubias and Santo Domingo del Silos are also both nearby.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- Do you have electric car chargers.Yes, we have electric car chargers.Answered on 30 August 2022
- Has COVID affected the restaurant service ? It is a set menu for the half board option ?Dear guest, The restaurant has a reduced capacity so it is necessary to reserve. For the half board option you have a choice of dishes from our menú..Answered on 22 July 2021
- Are pets allowed - we have a small dog?We are very sorry, but we are not pen friendly yet yours faithfully Reception DepartmentAnswered on 13 June 2022
- Can you guarantee a room with s shower please?Buenas tardes: Todas las habitaciones del Parador tienen bañera, no ducha. Un cordial saludo, Dpto. de RecepciónAnswered on 31 July 2020
- What are the restaurant opening hours Monday evening in August ? What time is breakfast served ? Any Covid restrictions?The restaurant open from 20:15 to 22:30 and the time for breakfast is from 08:00 to 10:30, every 30 minutes. It's neccesary to reserve in advance. Fo..Answered on 26 July 2021
- Still looking?
Restaurante El Mayorazgo
Food: Mediterranean, Spanish, Local
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Bodeguita del palacio
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Lerma accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The town of Lerma celebrates the Patron Saint Festival between the 30 August and the 9 September, with music and attractions until the early hours. For this reason, the Parador cannot guarantee the peace and quiet that it would usually hope to offer.
During the festivities, the Plaza Mayor and Plaza de San Blas will be closed off to parking. You will be able to park at the rear of the hotel or in the hotel garage, with an additional cost.
Please note that drinks are not included in the Half Board and Full Board rates.
FAQs about Parador de Lerma
The prices at Parador de Lerma may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Parador de Lerma is 800 feet from the center of Lerma.
Yes, Parador de Lerma is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Parador de Lerma can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Parador de Lerma offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Room options at Parador de Lerma include:
Parador de Lerma has 2 restaurants:
- Bodeguita del palacio
- Restaurante El Mayorazgo
Check-in at Parador de Lerma is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.