Located in the historic quarter of the charming town, this 16th-century Palace has been beautifully renovated and stands within pretty gardens – enjoy meals in the fabulous restaurant.
Walk up to the entrance through the enchanting maze and admire the impressive façade of the Parador Ávila. As you enter, you will feel the grandeur of the palace with the high ceilings, attractive tiling on the granite floor and the elegant decor.
Take a walk through the Parador Ávila’s special gardens which contain archeological remains. Enjoy a morning coffee in the pleasant inner courtyard which has a glass ceiling and a charming cafe-bar.
Dine in the magnificent restaurant of the Parador Ávila. You can enjoy excellently prepared traditional dishes accompanied by views over the gardens and the wonderful city walls of this magical city.
This is our guests' favorite part of Ávila, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Dear guest, Of course we´ve got strict precautions of the Covid-19. Best regardsAnswered on 19 August 2020
- Does the superior double have a minibar?All our room have a minibar. Yours sincerelyAnswered on 29 September 2020
- does the hotel take pets (small dog)We are very sorry but is forbidden the pets.Answered on 3 April 2022
- We have a roof rack on the top of our car - total height 1.95 metres - will this be a problem in the car parking area?Dear Sr. In the parking outside (3 areas) it is possible to live the Car without problem, if when you arrive to the Parador there are place abailable...Answered on 5 January 2022
- Is the swimming pool indoors or outdoors! open all year? Temperature?Hello, We're so sorry but in this Parador we don't have any swimming pool.Answered on 27 September 2021
- Still looking?
PARADOR DE AVILA, Restaurante PIEDRAS ALBAS
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
From 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Ávila accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Parador de Ávila
Room options at Parador de Ávila include:
Parador de Ávila offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Parador de Ávila may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Parador de Ávila is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Parador de Ávila can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Parador de Ávila is 1,650 feet from the center of Ávila.
Parador de Ávila has 1 restaurant:
- PARADOR DE AVILA, Restaurante PIEDRAS ALBAS