Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Parador de Cordoba
Avenida de la Arruzafa, 37, 14012 Córdoba, Spain – Great location - show map
Located on the former site of Al-Rusafa, Abderramán I's summer palace, the Parador de Córdoba is set on a hill surrounded by lush gardens with a seasonal pool. This hotel offers exceptional views of the Sierra and this legendary city.
The feeling of well-being is enhanced by the swimming pool and gardens that surround the Parador Cordoba. You can visit the garden named Los Naranjos where the first palms that were brought to Europe were planted.
The spacious, elegant rooms include free Wi-Fi and some feature a terrace with city views.
The Parador Cordoba has spacious lounges and a large terrace where you can enjoy unimaginable panoramic views of the city. Relax and chat with friends, enjoy a siesta or sip a refreshing drink in the cool interiors. The lounges are grandly decorated with smart, luxurious fabrics and antique furniture which create the feel of a fine, country home.
Dine in the elegant restaurant of the Parador Cordoba. Here, you can sample top quality ingredients, including characteristic local and Spanish produce. Accompany your meal with a fine Spanish wine.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Parador de Cordoba
- Is there transport from the hotel into Córdoba centre?There is an urabn bus to the center of the city.Answered on September 12, 2020
- Do you have a socket to charge a car in your parking space or a working electric cars charging station?Yes, we have 2 socket by Tesla.Answered on September 27, 2021
- Is there a bus to Cordoba centre from the hotel? Does it run in the evening?Bus nº 13, and it's running until 11pm.Answered on July 28, 2022
- How long is bus journey from parador to centre of CórdobaThe distance between the Parador and the town center are 3 kms. the bus nº 13 is operational all day with a frequency of 30 minutes.Answered on February 27, 2022
- What date does the swimming pool close 2022 pleaseWe don't know exactly, it's deppend the weather. Normally we have our swimming pool open until 30th September, but everythings deppends of the weather...Answered on July 28, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Spanish, International
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Cordoba accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Parador de Cordoba
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Parador de Cordoba is 2.1 miles from the center of Córdoba.
Room options at Parador de Cordoba include:
Guests staying at Parador de Cordoba can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Parador de Cordoba may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Parador de Cordoba is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Parador de Cordoba has 1 restaurant:
Parador de Cordoba offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Tennis equipment
- Water sports facilities on site
- Swimming pool
- Walking tours
From the nearest airport, you can get to Parador de Cordoba by:
- Car 1h 30min
Yes, Parador de Cordoba is popular with guests booking family stays.