Parador de Cordoba
Avenida de la Arruzafa, 37, 14012 Cordoba, Spain –
Superior Plus Double Room
Special Offer - Double or Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)
4 Reasons to Choose Parador de Cordoba
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The Parador de Córdoba awaits you in the legendary city of the caliphs, atop the ruins of the summer palace of Abd-ar-Rahman I. The cool, elegant building, with magnificent views of the city and seasonal swimming pool, is surrounded by gardens, the setting of the first palm trees planted in Europe, and also by the “Los Naranjos” (the orange tree) garden.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- RENFE 1.4 miles
- Merced Palace 1.5 miles
- Malmuerta Tower 1.6 miles
- Los Califas Bullring 1.7 miles
- Cordoba Grand Theatre 1.7 miles
- Cristo de los Faroles 1.7 miles
- Costasol plaza 1.8 miles
- Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba 1.8 miles
- San Nicolas de la Villa Church 1.8 miles
- Viana Palace 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Roman Temple 2 miles
- La Juderia 2 miles
- Cordoba Synagogue 2.1 miles
- Julio Romero de Torres Museum 2.2 miles
- Cordoba Mosque 2.2 miles
- Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos Palace 2.2 miles
- Roman bridge 2.4 miles
- Calahorra Tower 2.5 miles
- Nuevo Arcángel Stadium 3 miles
- Medina Azahara 4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercadona Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Agora Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Guadalquivir River 3.1 miles
- Las Ermitas Mountain 3.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fence Around Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Pool Bar
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Tour or Class About Local Culture (additional charge)
- Walking Tours (additional charge)
- Tennis Equipment
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Cordoba accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.