This historic hotel is housed in the former San Francisco Convent, in Santo Domingo de la Calzada. Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this restored property features impressive architecture.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is into 3 sections: the church, the workshop-museum and the hotel area. All rooms feature a TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom.
The restaurant is located in the Parador de Santo Domingo, 1,300 feet away. It serves traditional dishes from La Rioja, and the wine list features many good local wines. Breakfast is also served here.
The countryside around the hotel is great for hiking, and you can play golf nearby. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 8.1 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- How near are the public car parks? We can’t carry our luggage .Can it be dropped off outside the hotel?On both sides of the Parador there are publc and free Parking. White lines.Answered on 25 June 2022
- Hi there. We are looking to stay here after finishing walking the Rioja part of the Camino. We need to get to Bilbao from Santo Domingo de la Calzada...good morning, there are bus servises from santo domingo to bilbaoAnswered on 2 May 2022
- is parking available near the hotelGood morning, the parador doesn't have a private car park but, near the hotel, there are several public car parks. Best regardsAnswered on 14 February 2022
- Do any rooms offer double beds, cama matrimonial? Regards William /Dear Sir We do have rooms with double beds.Answered on 30 November 2022
- Do you have parking ? If not can we reserve parking in the nearby parador?Dear guest; We don't have parking or garage. Neither we can't make any parking reserve in the another Parador. Regards.Answered on 25 June 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Flat-screen TV
- Wake-up service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
From 2:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is 1,000 feet from the center of Santo Domingo de la Calzada.
Check-in at Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda include:
Guests staying at Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda is popular with guests booking family stays.
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The prices at Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.