Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao
Av. Sabino Arana 14, 48014 Bilbao, Spain – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Pil Pil Hostel is just 1 minute’s walk from Athletic Bilbao’s iconic San Mamés Stadium. With no curfew or lock-out, it offers dormitories with individual lockers.
Guests at the Pil Pil have free access to the shared kitchen, and there is free tea and coffee all day. There is also a TV lounge with board games, as well as a shared patio.
You can use the hostel’s printer if you need to print out a boarding pass but there is a surcharge. There is also luggage storage and bicycle parking on site.
Free maps and city guides are available at reception. Pil Pil Hostel is a 15-minute walk from the Guggenheim Museum, and Eskalduna Convention Center is 8 minutes away.
The hostel is next to San Mamés Metro Station and Sabino Arana Tram Stop. It is 4 minutes’ walk from the airport bus stop and San Mamés Train Station.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it quiet at night?Eso depende estrictamente de vosotros, los huéspedes, pero por lo que respecta al Hostel, nosotros ponemos todos los medios para que sea una estancia ..Answered on 3 August 2022
- Dear host, how can we reach your property from the airport of Bilbao?From the airport, you can take bus A3247 to Bilbao Intermodal, and from there it is a 5-minute walk to the property.Answered on 20 August 2022
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?No lock is needed, a locker with its own key will be provided.Answered on 20 August 2022
- HI we are two girls staying in Bilbao this Saturday. Do you have girls dorm or are they all mixed and do the dorms have windows? Thanks :-) yours metteHello We have shared beds for all and It's mixed and we have private rooms too. All private rooms have windows ThanksAnswered on 19 October 2022
- Hola, me gustaría saber si disponéis de habitaciones privadas. Muchas graciasSi, disponemos de habitaciones privadas con baños compartidos.Answered on 20 August 2022
- Still looking?
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Sun deck
- Clothes rack
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour security
- SafeAdditional charge
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit located on ground floor
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao
Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao is 3,100 feet from the center of Bilbao.
Check-in at Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 2.5).
Breakfast option(s) include: