Hotel Pintor El Greco
Alamillos del Tránsito, 13, 45002 Toledo, Spain – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1350 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Toledo
Set in a renovated 17th-century bakery, Hotel Pintor El Greco is located 50 yards from the El Greco Museum in Toledo’s historic Jewish quarter. It offers a cocktail bar, and rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi.
The chic rooms at Hotel Pintor El Greco include authentic wooden beams and exposed brick work. They come with a modern bathroom with a hairdryer and some feature a hydromassage bath.
A buffet breakfast is served and there are vending machines for snacks. Staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to suggest restaurants.
The hotel is situated next to the Tránsito Synagogue and its surrounding gardens. Toledo Cathedral is 350 yards away, and Fuensalida Palace is only 50 yards away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Toledo, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi Does this hotel have grounds with grassy areas as i will be travelling with my dog? ThanksHello, in front of the hotel there is a small grassy area where he can walk. Kind Regards, Marina MoraledaAnswered on 20 October 2019
- Hi We have a car Is there parking nearby ?We have private parking under a supplement of € 24Answered on 23 September 2021
- Hello - I think I have a room booked for 5th September in your hotel which was for Jake and Kristens wedding party but it has now been cancelled. plea..Hello, all of bookings for the wedding was cancelled. Many thanksAnswered on 6 August 2021
- Hello! Is it possible to check in after midnight? Thank you!Yes, of course! Just tell us around what time you will arrive and we will wait for you. Regards, Luis ZamoranoAnswered on 2 July 2022
- Does this hotel have liftsYes, access to all the rooms by lift Thank youAnswered on 3 October 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local culture
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Baby safety gates
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Tile/marble floor
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 12 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Pintor El Greco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Hotel Pintor El Greco in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Pintor El Greco
The prices at Hotel Pintor El Greco may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Pintor El Greco can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Pintor El Greco include:
Hotel Pintor El Greco is 500 yards from the centre of Toledo.
Hotel Pintor El Greco offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tour or class about local culture
Check-in at Hotel Pintor El Greco is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hotel Pintor El Greco on this page.