Levante, 5, 43840 Salou, Spain –
Regente Aragon is a different option on the coast for those seeking a quiet hotel. Opened in 1990, this family-run hotel has gone through constant updates and renovations, the last one taking place in March 2013.
Area Info –
- House Of Illusion 0.1 miles
- Ferrari Land 1.2 miles
- PortAventura 1.3 miles
- Cala de la Font 1.9 miles
- Aquum Spa 2.2 miles
- Spalas, SPA & Wellness 2.3 miles
- Aquopolis La Pineda 2.4 miles
- Carrefour Commercial Center 5.3 miles
- Roman and Paleo-Christian Necropolis 6.2 miles
- Parc Central Commercial Center 6.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tarragona 2017 Foundation 6.2 miles
- Provincial Traffic Headquarters 6.5 miles
- Sala Zero 6.6 miles
- Marina Tarragona 6.6 miles
- Manos Unidas 6.6 miles
- Pimec 6.6 miles
- Tarragona Official College of Veterinarians 6.7 miles
- La Caixa Foundation 6.7 miles
- General Union of Workers 6.8 miles
- Reus Airport 5 miles
- Barcelona El Prat Airport 51.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
COOK & TRAVEL
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Regente Aragón
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Salou
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Rooftop Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 16.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged EUR 33 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 33 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.