We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
De la Palma, 18, 07100 Sóller, Spain – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 82 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Salvia is a restored 19th-century mansion located in Sóller, on the northwest coast of Mallorca. Set in gardens, it has a seasonal pool and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.
All rooms and suites at the Salvia have traditional tiled floors, antique furniture and air conditioning. They also have satellite TV. The spacious bathrooms come with bathrobes, hairdryer and free toiletries.
The large gardens have both shaded and sun terraces with loungers and sunshades. There is a lounge and a library, and a bar with Satellite channels which is open all day.
Breakfast is included in your room rate and can be enjoyed on the terrace.
Tourist information can be provided at the The Salvia’s reception.
Port de Soller is only 3 kms from the town of Soller. Son Termens Golf Course is 10.6 miles away. Palma is 30 minutes’ drive away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Sóller, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Hello Your place looks so beautiful! Do the rooms have AC?Thank you for your message. All rooms our rooms are equipped with AC.Answered on 17 March 2022
- Hi there Is your hotel near the centre of Soller? Thanks MariaDear Maria, Yes, our hotel is located 3 min walk from the main square which is the center of Sóller.Answered on 29 March 2022
- Hello, are the 2 bedrooms in the Superior Suite separate ,do you have to walk through the 2nd bedroom for the bathroom. Many thanks Alison StokesDear Alison, The two bedrooms are separated by a small living room and the access to the bathroom is through the second bedroom/private sun lounge. Please visit our hotel page for more details.Answered on 27 July 2022
- could i stire a bike thereThere is a place to store a bike.Answered on 23 August 2022
- Dear The Salvia, Hope you’re very well! My Fiancé and I are due to be married on 29th June 2023. We looking for somewhere to stay 1-3rd July. PleasThe room rates for 2023 will be uploaded at the end of this year. At the moment we do not take bookings for next year. We will announce it on our page.Answered on 11 August 2022
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 21:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
08:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Entry to the property will be closed between the hours of 00:00 and 06:00
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Salvia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform The Salvia in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Thu 10 Feb 2022 until Tue 22 Mar 2022
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Mon 31 Oct 2022 until Sat 31 Dec 2022
FAQs about The Salvia
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Salvia by:
- Car 35min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at The Salvia is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at The Salvia include:
The Salvia is 350 yards from the centre of Sóller.
The prices at The Salvia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
The Salvia offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Games room
- Temporary art galleries
- Swimming Pool
- Walking tours
- Bike tours