Parras, 28, Old Town, 41002 Seville, Spain – Show map
Double or Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Triple Room (3 Adults)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
In the historic, commercial and touristic centre of Seville, San Gil hotel welcomes our customers with an exquisite treatment in an environment that combines history, modernity and elegance. Ranked among the hundred best buildings of Seville*, this hotel emerged from the refurbishing of a palace mansion dating from 1901 work of the architect D. José Espiau. It has been renewed in 2000, 2007 and 2010 so as to meet the demands of the most modern hotel and catering business. Fountains, palm trees and a hundred-year-old cypress give prominence to a typical Andalusian interior garden which becomes the perfect corner for relaxation. Its many tile mosaics of Arabic influence at the entrance, the stairs, the front desk and cafeteria, of inestimable value, are original from the early 19th century building. Crossing in the doors of this hotel implies to dive a little bit more in monumental Seville. We have 85 fully equipped rooms, 69 double, 6 junior suites, and 10 single use rooms.
San Gil takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- La Macarena Basilica 0.1 miles
- Basilica de la Macarena 0.2 miles
- Palacio de las Dueñas 0.5 miles
- Puente de Alamillo 0.6 miles
- Royal Seville Philarmonic Orchestra 0.6 miles
- Isla Mágica 0.7 miles
- Quintero Theatre 0.7 miles
- Seville Fine Arts Museum 0.8 miles
- Plaza del Museo 0.8 miles
- Plaza del Salvador 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Salvador Church 0.8 miles
- Plaza de Armas 0.9 miles
- Plaza Nueva 1 miles
- Indias Archive Building 1 miles
- Triana Bridge - Isabel II Bridge 1.1 miles
- La Giralda and Sevilla Cathedral 1.1 miles
- Venerables Hospital 1.2 miles
- Archivo de Indias 1.2 miles
- Plaza de España 1.7 miles
- Aquopolis 4.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Seville Airport 5.2 miles
- Jerez Airport 45.6 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Alameda Restaurant Wine bar Cafe Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian, Traditional, Breakfast
- Lonja de Feria Food court Food in this area includes: Gourmet, Traditional, Chinese, Lunch, Dinner, Mexican, Seafood
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose San Gil
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 18 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.