Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel
San Fernando, 2, Old Town, 41004 Seville, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1152 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Victoria Eugenia Suite
Alfonso XIII Suite
Deluxe Queen Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Seville
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, is an impressive building that dates back from 1928 when it was inaugurated to host the most VIP guests of 1929´s Iber-american Exhibition. Its distinctive Mudéjar-style architecture of sweeping arches, decorative brickwork, wrought-iron, ornamental towers and glorious ceramic finials make of the hotel itself an impressive Work of Art and one of the most important icons in the city.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Palacio de San Telmo 0.1 miles
- Seville University 0.1 miles
- Alcazar Palace 0.2 miles
- Contemporary Art Museum 0.2 miles
- Torre del Oro 0.2 miles
- Archivo de Indias 0.2 miles
- La Giralda and Sevilla Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Teatro de la Maestranza 0.3 miles
- Plaza del Cabildo 0.3 miles
- Teatro Lope de Vega 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Indias Archive Building 0.4 miles
- Plaza de España 0.5 miles
- Salvador Church 0.6 miles
- Triana Bridge - Isabel II Bridge 0.6 miles
- Seville Aquarium 0.8 miles
- Plaza de Armas 0.9 miles
- Palacio de las Dueñas 0.9 miles
- Real de la Feria 1 miles
- Isla Mágica 1.8 miles
- Aquopolis 4.4 miles
- Guadalquivir River River 1.6 miles
- Seville Airport 5.8 miles
- Jerez Airport 44.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 22 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
For security reasons, the hotel does not provide mattresses, blankets or pillows for cots. Guests are requested to bring the necessary items.
Please note that you must present the credit card used to make this reservation upon check-in at the hotel. If you are booking on behalf of someone else, you must contact the hotel directly to arrange for third party billing.