Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel
San Fernando, 2, Old Town, 41004 Seville, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1128 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel.
Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Terrace
Victoria Eugenia Suite
Alfonso XIII Suite
Deluxe Queen Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Grand Deluxe Double or Twin Room
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Seville
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, is an impressive building that dates back from 1928 when it was inaugurated to host the most VIP guests of 1929´s Iber-american Exhibition. Its distinctive Mudéjar-style architecture of sweeping arches, decorative brickwork, wrought-iron, ornamental towers and glorious ceramic finials make of the hotel itself an impressive Work of Art and one of the most important icons in the city.
Hotel Alfonso XIII - A Luxury Collection Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Seville University 0.1 miles
- Alcazar Palace 0.2 miles
- Contemporary Art Museum 0.2 miles
- Torre del Oro 0.2 miles
- Archivo de Indias 0.2 miles
- La Giralda and Sevilla Cathedral 0.3 miles
- Real Theatre Maestranza 0.3 miles
- Venerables Hospital 0.3 miles
- Arqueological Museum Sevilla 0.3 miles
- Teatro Lope de Vega 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Indias Archive Building 0.4 miles
- Plaza Nueva 0.5 miles
- Plaza de España 0.5 miles
- Salvador Church 0.6 miles
- Triana Bridge - Isabel II Bridge 0.6 miles
- Seville Fine Arts Museum 0.8 miles
- Plaza de Armas 0.9 miles
- Isla Mágica 1.8 miles
- Aquopolis 4.4 miles
- Italica 5.2 miles
- Guadalquivir River River 1.6 miles
- Seville Airport 5.8 miles
- Jerez Airport 44.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 22 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
For security reasons, the hotel does not provide mattresses, blankets or pillows for cots. Guests are requested to bring the necessary items.
Please note that you must present the credit card used to make this reservation upon check-in at the hotel. If you are booking on behalf of someone else, you must contact the hotel directly to arrange for third party billing.