Stay in the heart of Barcelona – Excellent location - show map
Set in a listed 19th-century building and 5 minutes’ walk from Gaudí’s Casa Batlló, the St. Moritz offers stylish accommodation. It features modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and LCD satellite TV.
The Hotel HCC St. Moritz maintains its original central staircase and marble reception. Its rooms offer simple, classic décor with a minibar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, slippers and toiletries.
A varied buffet breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy a range of Mediterranean dishes for dinner in the St Gallen Restaurant, where menus use fresh, seasonal produce.
Passeig de Gràcia and its Metro Station are just 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel, and Plaza de Catalunya and Las Ramblas are one stop away. Barcelona Port is just over 0.6 miles from the St. Moritz.
This is our guests' favourite part of Barcelona, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Somorrostro Beach8.1 Very good beach1.5 miles from property
Barceloneta Beach7.9 Good beach1.5 miles from property
Sant Miquel Beach8.1 Very good beach1.5 miles from property
Sant Sebastian Beach8.0 Very good beach1.6 miles from property
Nova Icaria Beach8.2 Very good beach1.7 miles from property
- Good morning is parking availableIn the Hotel we have parking available. Regards Front deskAnswered on 7 April 2022
- Do you have a kettle in the roomHello, we don' t have kettle in the room. We have it on request. Thank you.Answered on 19 January 2021
- What type of transport is the best to use from the air port to the hotel? And how far is the hotel from the Port where the cruise ships depart from?The best transport from the airport is AEROBUS and to the cruise port from our hotel is about 15 minutes by taxi. Kind regards, oanaAnswered on 6 July 2022
- Hi I am wondering whether the hotel can help keep my luggage on 1st September until 5pm. I will check out in the morning of 1st September. Thanks.Dear guest, We have a room locker where we can keep your luggage for free during the day of check out. Kind regards, OanaAnswered on 14 July 2022
- Greetings, We are booking your hotel for 3 nights in October. Can you advise what route to take from the airport by metro/train to reach your hotel...Thank you for your interest in our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you. In answer to your question, both options metro or train stop is Passeig..Answered on 9 April 2022
- Still looking?
St. Gallen Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 14:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
HCC St. Moritz accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests must present the credit card used to make the reservation on arrival. If you are not the owner of the credit card used to make the reservation, please contact the property in advance.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform HCC St. Moritz in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about HCC St. Moritz
HCC St. Moritz is 550 yards from the centre of Barcelona.
Check-in at HCC St. Moritz is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to HCC St. Moritz by:
- Taxi 25min
- Train 26min
Room options at HCC St. Moritz include:
The prices at HCC St. Moritz may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at HCC St. Moritz can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
HCC St. Moritz offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
HCC St. Moritz has 1 restaurant:
- St. Gallen Restaurant