We’re sorry, but this property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. Don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Carretera de la Bonaigua, s/n, 25598 Baqueira-Beret, Spain – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 331 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The Tuc Blanc's convenient location, directly in front of the ski slopes, makes it an ideal base for winter sports.
The hotel also features an indoor pool and a hot tub. The spa offers beauty treatments and physiotherapy. Besides guests can enjoy of the sauna and Turkish bath.
There is breakfast buffet with a wide variety of products including orange juice.
Tuc Blanc has ski rental and a hairdresser on location.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Tuc Blanc has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 13 Oct 2009.
- Hello, please can you give me some information regarding parking or parking around the property. Many thanksGood morning: Greetings from Hotel Tuc Blanc and sorry for the delay in answering your question. We have a private parking in the hotel which you have to reserve in advance. The cost of the parking is 22€. Around the hotel there is a big parking where you can park freely, it is no more than 150 meters, no more than ten mimutes walking. In front of the hotel there are some parking spaces where you can park also freely but they are not under reservationAnswered on 12 March 2020
- Are all the facilities in the hotel open, the pool /spa etc?All the facilities of the hotel will be openedAnswered on 13 November 2021
- Do the rooms have tea and coffee making facilities?In the doble superior romms and in suitesAnswered on 6 November 2019
- Hello, Does the room have a bath? (Not shower) Does the room have a big bed? (Not 2 singles) Thank youFirst of all greetings from Hotel Tuc Blanc and thank you for the confidence put in our hotel. There are rooms that have a bath and others shower and the rooms have a big bed.Answered on 11 February 2023
- How much we pay if we cancel our reservation before 1 day to arrival100% de la reservaAnswered on 4 November 2021
- AmbianceFamily friendly
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Ski-to-door access
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski equipment hire on site
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storage
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- DartsAdditional charge
- BilliardsAdditional charge
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Indoor play area
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit boxAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Opening times
- All ages welcome
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/beach towels
- Pool cover
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Steam room
- HammamAdditional charge
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa and wellness centreAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Tuc Blanc accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Restaurant is closed from Sun 12 Apr 2020 until Fri 04 Dec 2020
Restaurant is closed from Thu 01 Sept 2022 until Fri 02 Dec 2022
Bar is closed from Sun 12 Apr 2020 until Fri 04 Dec 2020
Bar is closed from Thu 01 Sept 2022 until Fri 02 Dec 2022
Sauna is closed from Sun 12 Apr 2020 until Fri 04 Dec 2020
Sauna is closed from Thu 01 Sept 2022 until Fri 02 Dec 2022
Spa/wellness centre is closed from Sun 04 Aug 2019 until Sat 31 Aug 2019
Spa/wellness centre is closed from Sun 12 Apr 2020 until Fri 04 Dec 2020
Spa/wellness centre is closed from Thu 01 Sept 2022 until Fri 02 Dec 2022
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Sun 12 Apr 2020 until Fri 04 Dec 2020
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Thu 01 Sept 2022 until Fri 02 Dec 2022
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Sun 12 Apr 2020 until Fri 04 Dec 2020
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Thu 01 Sept 2022 until Fri 02 Dec 2022
FAQs about Tuc Blanc
Check-in at Tuc Blanc is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Tuc Blanc has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Tuc Blanc can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Tuc Blanc include:
Yes, Tuc Blanc is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Tuc Blanc on this page.
Tuc Blanc offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Evening entertainment
- Steam room
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Swimming Pool
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
The prices at Tuc Blanc may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Tuc Blanc is 1.1 miles from the centre of Baqueira-Beret.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.