Vilamari, 34-36, Eixample, 08015 Barcelona, Spain – Great location - show map – Metro access
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The Vilamarí’s rooms have simple, elegant décor and dark wood furniture. Each room includes flat-screen satellite TV. The stylish bathrooms come with amenities and a hairdryer. The hotel features centrally controlled air conditioned or heating depending on the season.
Barcelona’s MNAC Art Museum and the Magic Fountains are within a 10-minute walk of the hotel. Las Arenas Shopping Centre is just 200 yards away. Barcelona Port is a 15-minute metro ride away and Barcelona Beach can be reached in 35 minutes.
This is our guests' favourite part of Barcelona, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Hotel Vilamarí has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 7 Jun 2011.
Hotel chain/brand: ESTIVAL GROUP HOTELS
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you offer baby cot for double room?Of course, we have baby cot. If you need it, please tell us to take note. Best regards.Answered on 28 June 2022
- Can we check in after midnight? We are arriving at Barcelona airport at around midnight and expect to be at the hotel around 1- 1:30 am. Many thanksThere is no problem at all , the reception is open 24 hrs , please if you do have any doubts do not hesitate and contact us . Wish you a safe trip.Answered on 8 September 2021
- Hi, do you have a facility to drop off luggage please. We are arriving 17th October earlier than anticipated and it would be great to be able to drop ..Hello! Yes, you can leave your luggage on our reception for free during the day of arrival and departure. Reception team.Answered on 17 October 2022
- my wife and i will be arriving in barcelona on bicycles. Will we be able to keep them securely inside the hostal?Dear, If you have an insurance chain for your bikes, you can lock them in the hotel's underground parking. We keep at your disposal. Kind regardsAnswered on 4 February 2022
- Hi, please can you let me know if it is possible for my son and his friend to stay on their own, they are 17? Thanks DanielleGood afternoon, I'm sorry, but all children have to go with an adult. Thank you very much. Best regards ReceptionAnswered on 12 April 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car hire
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Public Bath
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 to 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 2 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Hotel Vilamarí accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Vilamarí
The prices at Hotel Vilamarí may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Hotel Vilamarí include:
Check-in at Hotel Vilamarí is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Hotel Vilamarí is 1.2 miles from the centre of Barcelona.
Hotel Vilamarí offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Public Bath