San Antón, 28, Granada City Center, 18005 Granada, Spain –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 756 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Villa Oniria.
Villa Oniria is a palace located in the heart of Granada. It has been lovinly restored by Pascua Ortega, who has crated a neoclassical, cuddly and balanced environment that make the service along with the best of stays. Exponential maximum of good taste, refinement and luxury, the hotel has rescue the historic character of a nineteenth century to become an establishment where tranquility and romanticism are the protagonists of stay. It is a charming hotel created to provide pleasant sensations around a beautiful courtyard and the sound of water from its source or SPA. It has 31 comfortable and cozy rooms, infividually decorated, where the latest technology coexists wiht the design and comfort. Convinced of the quality and uniqueness of our hotel would be a pleasure to welcome you to Villa Oniria, “the hotel where dreams live”.
Area Info –
- Calle Navas 0.2 miles
- Bib-Rambla Square 0.3 miles
- Royal Chapel of Granada 0.4 miles
- Royal Chapel 0.4 miles
- Granada Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Plaza Nueva 0.5 miles
- Albaicin 0.5 miles
- Facultad de Derecho 0.5 miles
- Hammam Arab Baths 0.6 miles
- Elvira Street 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Alcaiceria 0.6 miles
- Carrera del Darro Street 0.6 miles
- Granada Science Park 0.7 miles
- Alhambra and Generalife 0.7 miles
- Paseo de los Tristes Boulevard 0.8 miles
- San Nicolas Viewpoint 0.8 miles
- Sacromonte 0.8 miles
- Granada Train Station 1 miles
- Plaza de Toros 1.2 miles
- Museum Federico Garcia Lorca 10.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercadona Supermarket 0.1 miles
- El Corte Inglés Market 0.1 miles
- Sierra Nevada Ski Resort Ski lift 20.5 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 9.8 miles
- Malaga Airport 59.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Villa Oniria
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 22 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Villa Oniria accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.