Vincci Selección Posada del Patio
Pasillo de Santa Isabel, 7, Malaga Centro, 29005 Malaga, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1772 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Vincci Selección Posada del Patio.
|Vincci Essence Doble Superior|
|Vincci Essence Suite|
|Vincci Essence Junior Suite|
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 2 years of age)
|Double Room + Extra Bed ( 2 adults + 1 Child )|
|Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)|
7 Reasons to Choose Vincci Selección Posada del Patio
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Malaga
Guests loved the "boutique" style
Vincci Selection Posada del Patio is built on a spot corresponding to two older buildings, one of which was one of the last inns existing in Malaga, while the other was a residential building whose façade dating from the start of the 20th century.
Vincci Selección Posada del Patio takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Carmen Thyssen Museum 0.1 miles
- Atarazanas Market 0.2 miles
- Calle Larios 0.2 miles
- Plaza de la Constitucion 0.2 miles
- Malaga Plaza Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Malaga Cathedral 0.3 miles
- El Corte Ingles Commercial Center 0.3 miles
- Alameda Theatre 0.3 miles
- Picasso Museum 0.4 miles
- La Aduana Palace 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pablo Ruiz Picasso Foundation 0.5 miles
- Alcazaba 0.5 miles
- Malaga Train Station 0.7 miles
- Pompidou Centre 0.7 miles
- Malagueta Beach 1.2 miles
- Malaga Botanical Garden 3.6 miles
- Andalucia Technological Park PTA 6.9 miles
- Benalmadena Puerto Marina 9.8 miles
- Selwo Marina 10.4 miles
- Plaza de Espana 11.9 miles
- Malaga Airport 4.8 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 48.3 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Granada Street & Carbon Square Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Gourmet, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood
- Atarazanas Market Market Food in this area includes: Street food, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch
- Plaza de la Merced Restaurant Market Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Pub food, Bar snacks, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Mediterranean, Spanish
Open for: Dinner
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Wired internet is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
3:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged EUR 30.25 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 60.50 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1772 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: