This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Camino de Gilabert, s/n, 29630 Benalmádena, Spain –
Area Info –
- Malaga Airport 6.7 miles
- Gibraltar Airport 54.2 miles
- Federico García Lorca Airport 59.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Game Room
- Sun Deck
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Darts (additional charge)
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Safe (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Your keys are waiting at the reception desk.
Until 12:00 PM
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Vistamar of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required upon arrival – that's about 117.64USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.