The Westin Palace, Madrid
Plaza de las Cortes, 7, Madrid City Center, 28014 Madrid, Spain – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 906 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Madrid – Excellent location – show map
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Madrid, within the Art Triangle. The Parliament is across the road, and the Royal Palace and Opera House within walking distance.
The Westin Palace offers elegant facilities only 1,000 feet from the Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofia Museums.
The hotel is famous for its beautiful stained-glass dome. Here a fantastic buffet breakfast with music is served.
Rooms at the Palace are elegant and modern. They have the award-winning Westin Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath. There is also antique furniture and an internet TV.
Cocktails, coffees and aperitifs are offered in the Palace Bar, under the dome. Offering live music, the bar was made famous by Ernest Hemingway in his novel The Sun Also Rises.
This is our guests' favorite part of Madrid, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- do you have rooms for smokersWe do have rooms for smokersAnswered on February 13, 2020
- do you have rooms with balcony.Good morning, Please be kindly informed we have few rooms or suites with a step balcony Best regards Laura Arconada Reservations departmentAnswered on November 16, 2021
- Hi, do you take dogs / what is the weight limit?Good morning, Greetings from Madrid and thank you very much for your interest in our hotel! We are pleased to inform we accept dogs until 18 kgs. B..Answered on August 23, 2021
- Do you have a 24h gym?Good morning, Greetings from Madrid and thank you very much for your interest in our hotel ! Pleased to informed we have 24 hours gym with your room..Answered on August 23, 2021
- Hi. We'd be arriving at the hotel at 8am, is there any early check in options?Good morning, Please be kindly informed that check-in time is at 15:00 hours.If you would like to have your room available at your arrival, we recomm..Answered on July 20, 2022
- Still looking?
La Rotonda Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Westin Palace, Madrid accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Westin Palace, Madrid
The Westin Palace, Madrid offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Hair treatments
- Hair coloring
- Beauty services
- Body treatments
- Locker rooms
- Body scrub
- Massage chair
- Facial treatments
- Bicycle rental
The Westin Palace, Madrid is 2,300 feet from the center of Madrid.
Room options at The Westin Palace, Madrid include:
Check-in at The Westin Palace, Madrid is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Westin Palace, Madrid may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Westin Palace, Madrid has 1 restaurant:
- La Rotonda Restaurant
Guests staying at The Westin Palace, Madrid can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Westin Palace, Madrid by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min