Winederful Hostel & Café
Herrerías 2-14 Bajo 26001 Logroño (La Rioja), 26001 Logroño, Spain – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 956 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Logroño
In a prime location in the center of Logroño, Winederful Hostel & Café provides air-conditioned rooms, a garden, free WiFi and a shared lounge. Featuring a bar, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around a 2-minute walk from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations, 1,500 feet from La Rioja Museum and a few steps from Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda. International University of La Rioja is 1.1 miles away and La Rioja University is 1.1 miles from the hostel.
All rooms come with a private bathroom and a shower, and some units at the hostel have a patio. At Winederful Hostel & Café each room has bed linen and towels.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Logroño Town Hall, Logrono Train Station and Riojaforum Conference Centre. The nearest airport is Logroño–Agoncillo Airport, 11 miles from Winederful Hostel & Café.
This is our guests' favorite part of Logroño, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I have a bag with valuables. Do you have lockers or an area to store a backpack?Hello, all the beds have a locker/trunk that only you can access using the card that we give you when you check in. All the bestAnswered on 13 May 2022
- Do you have planned events or activities?We work with some companies as wineries, bicycle tours, physios, massagist..sometime we do also organize activities as beer tasting and flamenco perfo..Answered on 13 October 2019
- Hello, I’m travelling with a bike. I’m hoping to stay for two nights. Would it be possible to keep my bike overnight? ThanksGood morning, of course yes, we have parking service for bicycles, the price is €2/night. They are paid at the reception of the Hostel upon arrival All the bestAnswered on 25 July 2022
- is there a kitchen for use?yes of course.Answered on 6 May 2022
- I am a seniors, would I be able to get a bottom bunk.?Yes, you will have a lower bunk. Regards, Winederful Hostel StaffAnswered on 4 February 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Coffee house on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Tile/Marble floor
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Air conditioning
- Entire unit located on ground floor
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Winederful Hostel & Café accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that check-in will only be possible until 22.00 hrs. Please let us know if you are arriving later so that we can send you access instructions.
Access to the accommodations can be done from 12:30, but only to leave your backpack in our cage and if you wish to rest in the common room. In order to access the room you must wait until 3:00 p.m. which opens the Check in.
Bed linen and 1 large towel per guest will be provided.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Tue, Dec 10, 2019 until Sat, Feb 29, 2020
FAQs about Winederful Hostel & Café
Winederful Hostel & Café offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Winederful Hostel & Café may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Winederful Hostel & Café is 1,650 feet from the center of Logroño.
Check-in at Winederful Hostel & Café is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.