Apukka Resort is in Apukka, just 15 minutes drive from Rovaniemi. The property features multiple saunas, including an ice sauna, igloo sauna and movable saunas.
Property offers multiple activities on site. Winter activities such as snowmobiling, husky safaris, Northern Lights safaris and reindeer sleigh rides can be arranged with property. During other seasons guests can enjoy tours to Finnish nature, riding with Finnhorses, fishing and cooking course in nature, which all can be arranged with Apukka Resort.
Guests can also choose a cabin with a glass roof, giving the opportunity to spot Northern Lights from the bed. Other options include a villa, holiday homes and self-catering apartments. All accommodations options has a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.
Restaurant Aitta can be found on site. Aitta is specialized in Nordic cuisine with modern twist and uses locally produced ingredients.
Rovaniemi Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you offer gluten-free food? Thank youHi. There is gluten-free food available on request. Kind regards, KatiAnswered on January 17, 2020
- Hi is there any shops or restaurants in walking distance .many thanksHi there! We have a Restaurant Aitta in our yards - located in a same building with our reception.Answered on August 9, 2021
- Is this an igloo cabin?Lappis Luxury suite, or Komsio Suite as we call it here in Apukka, has 360 degrees glass windows over the sleeping loft upstairs.Answered on December 13, 2019
- Hi can we hire outdoor clothesHi, thanks for the question! You can absolutely rent outdoor clothing from us for your whole stay. Also, all of the guided adventures include outdoor ..Answered on May 20, 2021
- Hello. Me, my wife and our 6 year old daughter want to come in November. Would a kammi suite be ideal for us 3???Hi! Of course! the Kammi suit has one double bed and a convertible sofa for add an extra bed :DAnswered on February 12, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Apukka Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that during the summer season, from June until Mid-November, the restaurant is closed and the breakfast selection is reduced.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Apukka Resort
Apukka Resort has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Aitta
From the nearest airport, you can get to Apukka Resort by:
- Taxi 15min
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Apukka Resort on this page.
Check-in at Apukka Resort is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Apukka Resort include:
Apukka Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Private beach area
- Tour or class about local culture
Apukka Resort is 9.3 miles from the center of Rovaniemi.
The prices at Apukka Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Apukka Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include: