Citykoti Downtown Apartments
Office: Malminkatu 38, Eteläinen Suurpiiri, 00100 Helsinki, Finland –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hanken School of Economics 0.2 miles
- Kamppi Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Tennispalatsi Movie Theater Complex 0.2 miles
- Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal 0.2 miles
- Helsinki Bus Terminal 0.2 miles
- Helsinki Center of Economic Research 0.3 miles
- Temppeliaukio Church 0.3 miles
- Parliament of Finland 0.4 miles
- University of the Arts Helsinki 0.4 miles
- Mannerheim Statue, Helsinki 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Helsinki Music Centre 0.5 miles
- Helsinki Central Station 0.6 miles
- Finlandia Hall 0.6 miles
- Helsinki Cathedral 1 miles
- West Harbour Ferry Terminal 1 miles
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium 1.3 miles
- Telia 5G Areena 1.4 miles
- Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress 2.5 miles
- Hartwall Arena 2.6 miles
- Iso Omena Shopping Center 6.5 miles
- Vantaa Airport 10.5 miles
- Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport 52.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 29 per day.
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Citykoti Downtown Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or an official guardian.
Office opening hours:
Sunday and national holidays: Closed
If you expect to arrive outside office hours, please inform Citykoti in advance so that keys can be left in a security box next to the office.
Please note that some accommodation types are not accessible by lift.
For non-refundable rates, Citykoti Downtown Apartments requires that the credit card holder’s name matches the guest’s name on the booking confirmation. If you wish to book for another individual, please contact the property directly for further information after booking.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Citykoti Downtown Apartments of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.