Unioninkatu 17, Kaartinkaupunki, 00130 Helsinki, Finland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 331 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Helsinki
Overlooking Helsinki Harbor, this elegant hotel is just around the corner from the Esplanadi shopping streets. It offers rooms with luxury beds, spa-style bathrooms and a Bang & Olufsen multimedia system. WiFi and gym access is free.
The air-conditioned rooms of Hotel Haven include modern décor, a mini-bar and both cable and satellite channels. Suites have views of the Presidential Palace, the Market Place and the Uspenski Cathedral.
In the elegant foyer, guests can relax by the fireplace and browse leisurely through the daily papers. Bar Haven serves both hot beverages and drinks in the evening.
Hotel Haven's breakfast is set in the Sundmans building, the second oldest stone building in Helsinki. Windows in the restaurant dining rooms offer views over the Market Square and harbor of Helsinki.
Hotel Haven offers a range of conference rooms both large and small. You can choose from the four Haven Meetings conference rooms that can accommodate up to 30 people and the auditorium that seats 62.
This is our guests' favorite part of Helsinki, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a bath in all Helsinki suites?Hello, thank you for the question. All of our Helsinki Suites are equipped with a bath. With best regards, Santtu Ahola Duty ManagerAnswered on 19 February 2021
- Do you have a guest self service laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer?Unfortunately we do not have a self-service laundry point for guests. However we have a laundry service available for guests for extra charge.Answered on 13 April 2021
- Spas, pools and saunas - will they be open city wide in w/c August 31 onwards? I'd like to organise a visit but i need to know if this is all open. Thanks ADear A, thank you for your inquiry. As of right now, all of the public spas, pools and saunas are allowed to stay open. Please note that this situati..Answered on 9 August 2020
- Hi, can you open the windows for fresh air in a Prime Superior Room? Many thanks Helen SymonsDear Helen, Thank you for your message. It is possible to have the windows opened for fresh air and this has now been noted on your reservation. We..Answered on 5 July 2022
- I'm looking at your Grand Deluxe Harbor View Room; can a third person be in this room (Adult Daughter) and if so what type of bed for the 3rd person? ..Hey! Thank you for your question! Unfortunately Grand Deluxe Harbor View rooms are only for two. If you wish to have a room for three I would recommen..Answered on 22 September 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Food: American, Seafood, European, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotel Haven accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking a nonrefundable rate, the property will provide detailed payment instructions via email with a link to secure the booking.
When booking 5 or more rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Haven
Hotel Haven is 2,450 feet from the center of Helsinki.
Hotel Haven offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
Hotel Haven has 3 restaurants:
- Restaurant Fiasco?
- Sue Ellen
- Restaurant Haven
Check-in at Hotel Haven is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Hotel Haven may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Haven can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Hotel Haven include: