Annankatu 1, Eteläinen Suurpiiri, 00120 Helsinki, Finland –
The Mayor of Helsinki, hand over the EcoCompass certificate to General Manager Kari Törmä as an acknowledge that Hotel Anna is committed to managing and developing its environmental affairs in accordance with EcoCompass system and complying with the criteria of the system.
Area Info –
- Design Museum 0.1 miles
- Museum of Finnish Architecture 0.2 miles
- Old Church Park 0.2 miles
- Swedish Theatre 0.3 miles
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum 0.3 miles
- Esplanade Park 0.4 miles
- Stockmann Department Store 0.4 miles
- Aleksanterinkatu 0.4 miles
- Havis Amanda, Helsinki 0.4 miles
- Makasiini Ferry Terminal 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal 0.5 miles
- Helsinki Central Station 0.5 miles
- Helsinki Bus Terminal 0.6 miles
- Helsinki Cathedral 0.6 miles
- Helsinki Music Centre 0.8 miles
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium 1.7 miles
- Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress 1.8 miles
- Telia 5G Areena 1.9 miles
- Hartwall Arena 3 miles
- Iso Omena Shopping Center 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- K-Market Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Uggla Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Rafla Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Demo Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Bar 9 Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Kauppatori Market 0.6 miles
- Hietalahti Ocean/Sea 0.6 miles
- Vantaa Airport 10.8 miles
- Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport 51.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Anna
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel is in a lively city center area, with many restaurants and bars.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.