Hotel Klaus K
Bulevardi 2-4, Eteläinen Suurpiiri, 00120 Helsinki, Finland –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 2540 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Klaus K.
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Klaus K
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Built originally in19th century and completely renovated in 2005, Klaus K offers fascinating surroundings to dive into the Finnish National Epic, Kalevala that can be discovered in all the details of the hotel.
Hotel Klaus K takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Swedish Theatre 0.1 miles
- Old Church Park 0.1 miles
- Stockmann Department Store 0.2 miles
- Esplanade Park 0.2 miles
- Aleksanterinkatu 0.2 miles
- Design Museum 0.3 miles
- Forum Shopping Center 0.3 miles
- Museum of Finnish Architecture 0.3 miles
- Ateneum Art Museum 0.3 miles
- Rautatientori Metro Station 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Helsinki Central Station 0.3 miles
- Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal 0.4 miles
- Helsinki Bus Terminal 0.4 miles
- Helsinki Cathedral 0.4 miles
- Helsinki Music Centre 0.6 miles
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium 1.5 miles
- Telia 5G Areena 1.7 miles
- Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress 2 miles
- Hartwall Arena 2.8 miles
- Iso Omena Shopping Center 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- K Market Supermarket 0 miles
- Market Place Market 0.4 miles
- Baltic Sea Ocean/Sea 0.4 miles
- Vantaa Airport 10.6 miles
- Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport 52.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.