Stay in the heart of Helsinki – Excellent location – show map
Located 350 feet from the Esplanadi shopping district, this design hotel features free gym access. The rooms include free WiFi, LCD TVs and luxury beds.
Hotel Klaus K’s soundproofed rooms have décor inspired by the Finnish epic poem, Kalevala. Some rooms include a bathtub and views of Helsinki’s bustling city center.
Italian cuisine and Tuscan wines are offered in Restaurant Toscanini.
Tram numbers 1,3 and 6 stop directly outside Hotel Klaus K, providing easy access across Helsinki.
This is our guests' favorite part of Helsinki, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Is a full bed a kingDepending on availability, the bed is either 140 or 160cm wide (Queen size).Answered on November 10, 2019
- how frequent is the airport transfer?We do not have a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. We provide a private car transfer service upon request. Please contact the hotel direc..Answered on November 10, 2019
- Is there a laundry service in the hotel?Hotel Klaus K offers laundry services for in house guests including laundry, dry cleaning and pressing. Regular laundry service is available daily, wh..Answered on December 24, 2019
- Hi. Do you have a sauna?Hi, unfortunately our hotel does not have sauna or any spa facilities. We recommend to try out Kämp Spa - our hotel guest do get a small discount fro..Answered on November 15, 2021
- is there an electric kettle or coffee maker in the room, or available to be placed in room? Thank you!not in every roomsAnswered on February 8, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Klaus K accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If you have booked a nonrefundable rate, the hotel will send you a payment link via email to finalize the booking. If the payment link is not used to pay for the booking, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
The property requires that the credit card holder’s name matches the guest’s name on the booking confirmation. The property may also request a copy of passport to be sent by email before check-in. Guests are required to show photo identification and the same credit card used for booking upon check-in.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Klaus K
Hotel Klaus K offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Klaus K by:
- Taxi 30min
Hotel Klaus K has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Hotel Klaus K can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Klaus K may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Klaus K is 1,650 feet from the center of Helsinki.
Room options at Hotel Klaus K include:
Check-in at Hotel Klaus K is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.