Lapland Hotels Oulu
Kirkkokatu 3, 90100 Oulu, Finland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 3355 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All of Hotel Oulu's Lapland-themed rooms feature satellite TV and air-conditioning. Some rooms also include a private sauna and mini-bar.
You can choose between northern Finnish specialties at the in-house restaurant, Oula. A bar is also available.
Other facilities include a Lapland Hotels shop and a bookable sauna. Oulu Train Station is 1,650 feet away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.Lapland Hotels Oulu has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 30, 2009
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does the queen room have a tub in the bathroom ?Hello! Roometypes Comfort Twin+ and De Luxe King have bathtubs in bathroom. Comfort Queen has no bathtub.Answered on 15 July 2021
- Hei Oltaisiin tulossa 3-4.1, ja haluttaisiin saunallisen sviitin. Ei pysty Bookingin kautta erikseen valita lemmikkiystävällistä huonetta. Löytyykö?Ikävä kyllä sviitteihin ei voi ottaa lemmikkieläimiä. Osaan saunallisista Premium Deluxe King -huoneluokan huoneista voi ottaa lemmikin, varmistathan ..Answered on 23 December 2020
- Heippa Olisin kiinnostunut swiitistä, jossa on sauna. Kysymykseni on, saako niihin ottaa lemmikkejä? Meillä kissa ja koira mukana.Ikävä kyllä sviitteihin ei voi ottaa lemmikkieläimiä. Osaan saunallisista Premium Deluxe King -huoneluokan huoneista voi ottaa lemmikin, varmistathan ..Answered on 22 December 2020
- Can you please tell me if your buffet breakfast has a good number of items that are suitable for vegans? if you could provide a list of items availabl..Hello, Welcome to our hotel! There are options for vegans as well. Our breakfast is on weekends from 7 until 11.Answered on 22 February 2022
- Hi, with breakfast - can you please tell me what vegan items you have available. Some hotels say they have vegan options and then it’s only fruit!There are for example vegan cheese, yogurt, bread, pastry and of course fruits and vegetables.Answered on 23 February 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisinePizza • Seafood • Local • European
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceTraditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Open all year
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash is not accepted Lapland Hotels Oulu accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Lapland Hotels Oulu
The nearest beach is 2,800 feet from Lapland Hotels Oulu.
Lapland Hotels Oulu offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Swimming pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Lapland Hotels Oulu is 1,500 feet from the center of Oulu.
Check-in at Lapland Hotels Oulu is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Lapland Hotels Oulu may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Lapland Hotels Oulu include:
Lapland Hotels Oulu has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Lapland Hotels Oulu can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include: