Siltasaarenkatu 14, Kallio, 00530 Helsinki, Finland – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 1093 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This modern hotel is located in the lively Hakaniemi district, less than a 5-minute metro ride from Helsinki Central Station. It offers free 1 GB WiFi connection and sauna access.
All of the boldly colored rooms at Scandic Hakaniemi include a work desk, safe and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some offer mini-bars and views of Hakaniemi Market Square or the sea.
Guests can relax and mingle in Scandic Hakaniemi’s lobby bar. The hotel also has an on-site gym and 2 saunas. A daily breakfast buffet is served, and guests also have the option to request a takeaway breakfast bag from the reception at any time.
Hakaniemi Metro Station is less than 350 feet away from the hotel. The Helsinki Airport Bus stops directly across from Scandic Hakaniemi. Hotel staff can recommend area restaurants, cafés and shops.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How much to park a car?25€/nightAnswered on 15 September 2019
- Is there an electric kettle in rooms ,and is hotel near airport bus stop ad we have an early morning flight and would need be at airport for 6amHello, Unfortunately, in this room type is no kettle. Yes. Our hotel is just front of the airport bus stop so it's very easy to get from here to th..Answered on 11 October 2022
- Hi, were we can put the car? Do you have your own parking or it's at the street? how much does it cos per night?Hi, we have our own parking hall under the hotel. The cost is 25€/night. We do have limited parking space there and cars can be parked there according..Answered on 26 February 2020
- Hi. Can I request for an early check in as we will touch down at the airport at 1am morning on 05 Nov?Dear guest, Thank you for your message! The early check in is a subject to availability and varies on the situation with reservations. I suggest you g..Answered on 4 October 2022
- Hi. Is the sauna included in the price or it is paid in addition?Hello, Thank you for your message! The sauna is included in the price and the opening hours are: 17:00 - 22:00. Welcome to Scandic Hakaniemi! Best r..Answered on 4 July 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- LaundryAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor play area
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Scandic Hakaniemi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Scandic Hakaniemi
Scandic Hakaniemi offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Room options at Scandic Hakaniemi include:
The prices at Scandic Hakaniemi may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Scandic Hakaniemi is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Scandic Hakaniemi can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Scandic Hakaniemi is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Scandic Hakaniemi is 0.7 miles from the center of Helsinki.