Marski by Scandic
Mannerheimintie 10, Kamppi, 00100 Helsinki, Finland – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 2948 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Helsinki – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Marski by Scandic! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Marski By Scandic is Scandic's first signature hotel in Finland and offers accommodations just 1,000 feet from Helsinki Central Station, the Market Square and the Esplanadi shopping district. The hotel has a parking garage and a gym.
Marski by Scandic offers a versatile room selection, there are rooms without a window, rooms with own private sauna and luxurious suites available for the guests to choose from. All rooms feature an extensive pillow selection and a flat-screen TV.
The restaurant serves classic Finnish dishes with an international twist. Marski bar offers a cocktail menu that is inspired by Finnish nature. There is a street-level café where guests can enjoy freshly-roasted coffee.
Marski by Scandic features well-equipped and transformable meeting facilities that are suitable for everything from traditional meetings to co-creation sessions and mini fairs.
Marski by Scandic is certified as an environmentally friendly hotel. The friendly staff can recommend sights to visit and provide other tourist information, and there is even a designated Lifestyle Concierge to make sure the guests will have an enjoyable stay suited for their needs.
This is our guests' favorite part of Helsinki, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I am a single female traveller and interested in staying at Marksi Scandic Hotel, Helsinki. I am wanting to know the most convenient way excluding a t..Hello! My apologies for the delayed answer. From airport you take train I and P and the distance from the central railway station is 450 meters walki..Answered on 17 November 2019
- Hi, is smoking allowed in the Terrace/outdoor area? and is it served by the coffee bar?Hello and thank you for your message! Yes, smoking is allowed only in the outdoor area of the hotel. The terrace belongs to the coffe bar and restaura..Answered on 21 December 2019
- Hello im traveling with a car so where could i leave it for the night?Hi, We have a garage available for our guests and the entrance is on Lönnrotinkatu side. Price is 35 e/day (30 e/day for SF-members). Take a ticket f..Answered on 20 January 2021
- Hello! We are a family of 4 (kids are 7 & 9 yrs old). Can I please check if the family room have extra beds or double sofa beds that can sleep 2 kids?Hello, Our Family rooms have 1 king size bed and 160cm wide sofa bed for 2 children. Welcome to Marski!Answered on 30 November 2021
- Do you have a luggage storage to keep the bags if we arrive before the check in?Yes we do :) you can leave bags with us.Answered on 13 July 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Pet bowls
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Marski by Scandic accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Marski by Scandic
Room options at Marski by Scandic include:
The prices at Marski by Scandic may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Marski by Scandic.
Marski by Scandic offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental
Marski by Scandic has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Marski
Guests staying at Marski by Scandic can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Marski by Scandic is 1,150 feet from the center of Helsinki.
Check-in at Marski by Scandic is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.