Tukholmankatu 2, Meilahti, 00250 Helsinki, Finland – Great location - show map
This 11-story hotel is located next to the main street Mannerheimintie in central Helsinki. It offers free access to a sauna, as well as private on-site parking. Free 1 GB WiFi is included.
All rooms at Scandic Meilahti have a TV and a private bathroom, some with a bathtub. The hotel also has rooms which are specifically designed for families and groups.
There are two relaxed and modern restaurants on-site and a children's playroom. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet, or request a takeaway breakfast bag from the reception at any time.
Helsinki Central Station is 2.5 mi away, while the harbor is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, is 12 mi away from Scandic Meilahti. The Sonera Stadium, Helsinki Olympic Stadium and the Helsinki Ice Hall are within 0.6 mi of the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Would it be possible to check out at around 9am, please?Hey! Our hotel has 24/7 reception. Check-out needs to be done by 12 o'clock, upon request late check-out might be possible. Kind regards, ReceptionAnswered on 19 January 2020
- Hello, I am scheduled to be in Helsinki on July 13. Just need to know if your hotel has an airport shuttle? If not, is there bus/train to your locatio..Hello, Thank you for your message. I recommend you to take the bus number 415 from the airport, the stop is called Töölöntulli and it's right in fron..Answered on 3 February 2021
- Hi I’m diabetic and require to store my insulin in a fridge do you rooms have themHello, All rooms have a minibar fridge but unfortunately the temperture is not equal to a normal fridge. We do have a fridge in reception though so i..Answered on 18 February 2022
- Hi is it possible to leave my things at the hotel for safe keeping until my check in time?Dear guest, we have a luggage room, where you can leave your luggage. Warm welcome to stay in Meilahti!Answered on 8 June 2022
- Hi, is a small dog allowed? Looking forward to your reply. Br, MariamaHi Mariama, Yes small dogs (and dogs at any size) are allowed, the pet fee is 20€/night. Best regards, Sanna S. /ReceptionAnswered on 13 May 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Bicycle rental
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Ironing service
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Convenience store on site
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Steam room
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Scandic Meilahti accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Scandic Meilahti
The prices at Scandic Meilahti may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Scandic Meilahti is 1.8 miles from the center of Helsinki.
Check-in at Scandic Meilahti is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Scandic Meilahti can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Scandic Meilahti offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
- Steam room
Scandic Meilahti has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Scandic Meilahti include: