Maistraatinportti 3, Pasila, 00240 Helsinki, Finland – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
A buffet breakfast is served every day.
Scandic Pasila has its own saunas.
Hartwall Arena and Linnanmäki Amusement Park are within 5 minutes' drive. Maistraatintori Tram Stop, 650 feet away, allows easy access to central Helsinki. Pasila Train Station is within 0.6 mi of the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip.Scandic Pasila has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 19, 2010
Hotel chain/brand: Scandic
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, is a small dog allowed? Looking forward to your reply. Br, Mariama.Dear Guest, Yes, it is allowed! Please make a note to your reservation that you are planning to travel with a dog. We charge additional 20€ for a pet..Answered on 28 April 2021
- Hi, is your fitness center free or is there an additional charge?Hi, Thank you for your message. Our guest can use EasyFit fitness center free of charge. Welcome to Scandic Pasila! Best Regards, Nina/ Scandic PasilaAnswered on 11 August 2022
- Hi, is it possible to check in after 00:00?Hi, Thank you for your message. Yes, it is possible to check in after midnight, Our reception is open 24/7. Welcome to Scandic Pasila! Best Regards,..Answered on 10 August 2022
- Hi do you have fridges in rooms as I am diabetic and require fridge storage for insuliHi, Thank you for your message. Yes, we have minibar in every room. Have a nice day and hopefully we will see you soon! Best Regards, Nina/ Scandic PasilaAnswered on 21 February 2022
- Hello! Do you offer transport to Vantaa airport?Hello, Unfortunately we do not have airport transport service, but it is easy to get a taxi from the airport. Scandic Pasila ReceptionAnswered on 28 September 2021
- Still looking?
- CuisineSpanish • Local
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor play area
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash Scandic Pasila accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Scandic Pasila
Scandic Pasila offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
The prices at Scandic Pasila may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Scandic Pasila is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Scandic Pasila is 2.1 miles from the center of Helsinki.
Room options at Scandic Pasila include:
Scandic Pasila has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Scandic Pasila can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include: