Stay in the heart of Helsinki – Excellent location – show map
The Yard Hostel is centrally located in Helsinki, just a 5-minute walk from Helsinki Central Station. This hostel offers dormitory rooms as well as private rooms. Free WiFi is available.
Bathroom facilities at The Yard Hostel are shared.
The large common lounge includes dining tables, sofas and a TV and is a place to relax and meet other guests. Games are also available.
Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the surrounding area. Stockmann Department Store and Forum Shopping Center are both located around the corner. Helsinki-Vantaa Airport is 13 mi away from The Yard Hostel.
This is our guests' favorite part of Helsinki, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Lots of places are closed because of the virus. I just need a place tonight because I won’t arrive in Helsinki till 11:15pm. Will you be open tonight?Yes we are open! Just make sure you make a reservation before 7:45pm so we will be able to send you the late arrival info that you need to be able to..Answered on March 16, 2020
- Are there towels in the room?The rate does not include a towel but you can rent from reception during reception hours :)Answered on October 24, 2019
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes! Free luggage storage on day of arrival and day of departure.Answered on September 6, 2019
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?It's free! However if you do not return the lock we will charge you 10€ for it.Answered on September 6, 2019
- Is it quiet at night?Hi there! Most of our rooms have windows to the courtyard which is very quiet. Unfortunately a few rooms have window to the street, and since we are l..Answered on August 26, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking for more than 6 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Yard Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Yard Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Yard Hostel
The Yard Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Movie nights
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Check-in at The Yard Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Yard Hostel is 1,150 feet from the center of Helsinki.
The prices at The Yard Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.